• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ hiring Slowing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep, they aren't going to move sims, they are going to build new ones. It wouldn't make sense to move them. As for the amount of time it will take to do that, money and experience can shorten those times, especially if they are building copies of the new crop of electric sims.

The last I heard that is exactly what they are going to do. Why wouldn't they? The old FSI CMH will be decommissioned completely when the new facility is built. It takes a heck of a lot less time to move the sims than build new ones and is certainly cheaper. The current sims at that facility are the first 9 of the 25. That's just what I heard at X initial from some of the FSI management.

The last I heard that is exactly what they are going to do. Why wouldn't they? The old FSI CMH will be decommissioned completely when the new facility is built. It takes a heck of a lot less time to move the sims than build new ones and is certainly cheaper. The current sims at that facility are the first 9 of the 25. That's just what I heard at X initial from some of the FSI management.

I'm hearing a good number of new sims will be part of the package, too. But I understand what you are saying, too: the new Encore+ sim that's slated to open next July in CMH would be part of the new campus, for instance.

Latest resources

Back