• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ hiring calls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It takes a while cause everyone wants to work here.....when i came, everyone on this boards just pissed and moanded about the crappy pay. From application to hired was 2 weeks for me. I interviewd and got the cal the next morning.

Yup same for me, from the time I submitted my resume to the time I started class was 1 month...times have changed...kinda glad I didn't have to go through all this. Just as a follow up, they just called my friend today and offered a date in May on the Ultra and a date in June for a few different fleets.

do they send out "the letter" sooner than the 3/4 weeks since interview?
I heard they peruse these boards and look at Avitar's and quotes to determine if you're a sexist or bigot.

I heard they peruse these boards and look at Avitar's and quotes to determine if you're a sexist or bigot.

well, I didn't say it, Teddy Roosevelt did. I can't agree? Oh, and the Bert and Ernie thing is just plain funny.

So i guess they ask you what your Flight Info handle is on the interview for Identifying purposes..

whatever:cartman:

I interviewed early march and got the call 3 weeks later for a may 12th class. I know there is also a may 19th class, I think both are full.

Have you guys kept in touch with your interview group? How many interviewed? How many got the letter? What airplanes are being offered?

Fedex'd the application on 3/24. Still waiting for the "Application Accepted" e-mail.

Anyone who applied during that time frame hear anything?

Latest resources

Back