• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ hiring calls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fedex'd the application on 3/24. Still waiting for the "Application Accepted" e-mail.

Anyone who applied during that time frame hear anything?

My time line was 7 weeks from the day Fedex delivered it till the day I got the email. Feb 24th to April 14th. No internal recommendations (yet) and haven't heard anything since then.

send mine in on St. Pat's day in march. Hopeing the luck of the irish was with me. Havent heard anything yet.

FedEx mine on Jan 29th app received April 4th

Have you guys kept in touch with your interview group? How many interviewed? How many got the letter? What airplanes are being offered?

I have only heard of 3 out of 12 who got the job in my group. Planes that were offered... Hawker 400xp (Beechjet), ultra, 10, hawker 800 (1 person), and xls.

I have only heard of 3 out of 12 who got the job in my group. Planes that were offered... Hawker 400xp (Beechjet), ultra, 10, hawker 800 (1 person), and xls.
Why didn't u join me on the xl/xls u sandbagger? 6 tours so far and have had a blast with everyone. Ur gonna need a 26 luggage works to carry all the wine home in. The last 4 tours I have had my bag loaded with wine and enjoying those fruits as i type. My buddy interviewed this past thurs/fri and i hope i make it two for three. As u know the last one should have been hired!:beer: Oh well.

Fedex'd the application on 3/24. Still waiting for the "Application Accepted" e-mail.

Anyone who applied during that time frame hear anything?

I sent an Email and asked for confirmation. HR replied within a couple of hours that they had received it.

President of NetJets told our company recurrent class that they're hiring about 3 of 10 pilots interviewed. He also said they do like getting LOR's from current pilots so I guess that helps get your app higher in the stack.

They're even going to start advertising for pilots, which I thought was a bit strange considering how buried in apps they are. I guess they're wanting to get the max # of apps in order to get the best pilots.

AirBear

President of NetJets told our company recurrent class that they're hiring about 3 of 10 pilots interviewed. He also said they do like getting LOR's from current pilots so I guess that helps get your app higher in the stack.

They're even going to start advertising for pilots, which I thought was a bit strange considering how buried in apps they are. I guess they're wanting to get the max # of apps in order to get the best pilots.

AirBear

How many more are we going to hire through 2008 and beyond?

Latest resources

Back