• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ hiring calls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a friend who interviewed a month ago and is still waiting for a call. He said that half of the people that he interviewed with have received thanks but no thanks letters. Not really sure what is taking so long for the calls to go out but I hope it works out for all you that are waiting to hear something...and hope to see you all on line soon!

Good luck!

I have a friend who interviewed a month ago and is still waiting for a call. He said that half of the people that he interviewed with have received thanks but no thanks letters. Not really sure what is taking so long for the calls to go out but I hope it works out for all you that are waiting to hear something...and hope to see you all on line soon!

Good luck!

It takes a while cause everyone wants to work here.....when i came, everyone on this boards just pissed and moanded about the crappy pay. From application to hired was 2 weeks for me. I interviewd and got the cal the next morning.

If others have recieved the letter and your friend hasn't that is a good thing. They are now doing background checks prior to offering a position, if a previous employeer takes a little longer to get back to NJ, that is probably the hold up.

i also heard last week, that they were waiting for the bid-window (for current NJA guys jumping to different aircraft types) to close to see what airplanes needed filled by new hires...once that was done, they could actually offer a job with open aircraft and class dates...seemed to be a big factor in them delaying the calls.

I got the FU letter about a week later but that was back around Sep '06

Latest resources

Back