• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ hiring calls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Attrition of 80 to 100 per year. With the net gains in A/C scheduled for delivery, all combined they will need to hire at least 300 - 350 per year for the next few years minimum. This is all subject to change but the attrition rate won't change. The economy hasn't effected us yet and I don't think it will. The airline situation only helps our business.;)

Last edited:
Why didn't u join me on the xl/xls u sandbagger? 6 tours so far and have had a blast with everyone. Ur gonna need a 26 luggage works to carry all the wine home in. The last 4 tours I have had my bag loaded with wine and enjoying those fruits as i type. My buddy interviewed this past thurs/fri and i hope i make it two for three. As u know the last one should have been hired!:beer: Oh well.

Last day at Mesa was today! 10 days off and then I am off to ground school in cmh. I can't wait! We have to try and get my budy on. Let me know if you overnight in PHX this week. :beer:

I hate the spelling police on this site.. but I must laugh at this... did you mean resent?

No, I didn't. I said it as a joke because I thought RideandDrive was giving me a little grief (rightfully so) for my boneheaded math error.

Click here for a little more info.

Latest resources

Back