Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ guys - which airplane would pick as a new hire?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If those are your choices, go with the DA-2000.

Easiest job in the company. FA takes care of pax, PIC takes care of plane, you take care of helping out.

All the cool kids are coming to the Ultra...;)

if you want to be a radio and gear bitch all the time take the 800xp. 80% of your legs are pax and for some reason the capts have a complex about THEY do all pax legs. Thats usually the first thing they say in the first day intros. It gets old but its a good paycheck.

that being said NJA is a great company to work for. Take what ever gets you a seniority number the fastest.

if you want to be a radio and gear bitch all the time take the 800xp. 80% of your legs are pax and for some reason the capts have a complex about THEY do all pax legs. Thats usually the first thing they say in the first day intros. It gets old but its a good paycheck.

That would get old fast. Money isn't everything.

The Falcon is NOT available to new hires...so don't sweat that one. I am not sure they are hiring into the G200 right now. We were the last class to get the airplane and some folks are coming over. Nice cabin and nice big flight deck.

Thanks for the comments so far, let me narrow it done a bit. I'm currently typed and I'm flying the CE-560XL . If the choices were:

CE-750
CE-680
CE-560XL

What do you think is the best choice and why? Thanks for the advice in advance.

As a non-NJA I'd say Sovereign because it looks like a great performer...but I hear its got 100+ sq. ft. of baggage space, so that might be a reason NOT to bid it!

Latest resources

Back