• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NICE Job Continental Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Rochester airport manager said it was the decision of CAL dispatch in MSP to make the PAX stay on the plane.
The FBO thing is a GREAT idea!
cliff
NBO

It says Continental On the plane, on the ticket and the web site that it was purchased from.
If one of My subcontractor's F'd up the job I hired him to do. I think I would be the one to have to answer to my customer. Then deal wit the Sub later..
Express is just a sub. Right?????
Who carries the Liability if they Crash?
Who carries the Liability if Some one sues?
It is a great marketing Ploy for Continental.
Can I buy a ticket directly from Express? on tier web Site?
I bet not.
Therefore it Is A Continental Airlines Problem.
It is their Brand, Image and Fault. you get what you Pay for.

This is EXACTLY why the Harvard MBA's who run this place love outsourcing, they wash their hands of most of the above. It is a complete sham and even Bob Crandall said it was bait and switch. For a while they had a pretty good product, not anymore. Their philosophy now is to try and suck less than everyone else, they are failing.

Did any one ask if he/she did it for flight time that means flight pay? An extra 6 hours can buy a lot of noodles on Express pilot pay.......

It was Express Jet!! you know Captain Pocono, Express jet!

Actually, I think Express jet does a great job, they picked a bad alternate.

I agree, CAL should take more responsibility, but this happened at a whole different airline.

got it?

Has a Dispatcher...this is the dispatchers fault..plain and simple. In a weather situation and having dispatched this flight on a CRJ and EMB145LR in a weather situation. Bump passengers, add hold fuel and either OMA or DSM both CO station has the alternate..easy

I see it everyday, a p*ss poor alternate, because the dispatcher did not want to bump passengers

Latest resources

Back