• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nice B6 history lesson

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just heard the vote failed - 60/40ish. Almost everyone voted. I'm disapponted. That's the only civil thing I can think of to say right now.

I am pissed off and hope some legacy carrier comes in and the this airline, and sends this pathetic pilot group packing for another job, preferably outside of the aviation business. What a bunch of stupid, regional/military pilot-minded dumbasses!!

I am pissed off and hope some legacy carrier comes in and the this airline, and sends this pathetic pilot group packing for another job, preferably outside of the aviation business. What a bunch of stupid, regional/military pilot-minded dumbasses!!

Settle down there speedbird. Many military guys, myself included, voted yes. And most of us still need this job. Don't be the dumbass.

Unfortunately, the ALPA haters obviously convinced guys that Daddy Blue was going to take care of them better than they could take care of themselves.

Oh well.

Its on the company internal homepage:

1,193 (58%) - Voted NO to representation

857 (41%) - Voted YES to ALPA

23 (1%) - Write-in ballots for representation

2,108 (99%) - Number of Pilots voting (2,121 Eligible)

Settle down there speedbird. Many military guys, myself included, voted yes. And most of us still need this job. Don't be the dumbass.

I am retired military myself and know plenty of my former cohorts who are just plain chikenshiites...thanks for your vote brother.

Latest resources

Back