• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nice B6 history lesson

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm retired military, a former regional pilot and a member of the JAOC. To say that I'm pissed at the moment would be a huge understatement. What a bunch of gutless mother ********************ers my coworkers are. The company didn't even have to promise anything this time. So guess what you're going to get for your 'loyalty'? Nada, zip, nothing. We are so screwed. Expect a T/E event any day now.

I'm ready for the M and A event. I can't wait for the look on the juicers' faces as they realize their 120 hours per month, Flica-whoring, 9-days off because the wife doesn't want them at home position is being eliminated by the giant stapler. See how much slobbing the knob has gotten you guys when the board and institutional investors get sick of the 4 buck a share stock price... You spineless wonders make me sick.

I'm ready for the M and A event. I can't wait for the look on the juicers' faces as they realize their 120 hours per month, Flica-whoring, 9-days off because the wife doesn't want them at home position is being eliminated by the giant stapler. See how much slobbing the knob has gotten you guys when the board and institutional investors get sick of the 4 buck a share stock price... You spineless wonders make me sick.

This is awesome. So for those of us that love being home, working min garuntee every month, and our wives loveing us around, we are set. Man that is great news. I can't wait then either. Plus every airlines stock price is doing so great right now with the market being way up and all. I am sure the investors don't look at any other airlines stock prices at all when makeing decisions. A little sarcasm for someone that is obviously reacting on pure emotion. Relax a little before you give yourself a heart attack man.

They have no idea how things are going to be affected, in their little world of Jetblue Fantasy land. Scott your right my friend that day of M&A is imminent. The most f***ed up pilot group I've ever seen. 10 years from now you'll be reading a bunch of posts from a whinny group of pilots, complaining how they were screwed by their peers, direct relationship and managment at Jetblue. It will be a carbon copy of the pilots today, argument against ALPA.

Wow! Sent with feeling. Nicely done.

They have no idea how things are going to be affected, in their little world of Jetblue Fantasy land. Scott your right my friend that day of M&A is imminent. The most f***ed up pilot group I've ever seen. 10 years from now you'll be reading a bunch of posts from a whinny group of pilots, complaining how they were screwed by their peers, direct relationship and managment at Jetblue. It will be a carbon copy of the pilots today, argument against ALPA.

All I can hope for is that you are wrong...

Latest resources

Back