News - Survivor of Ky. crash sues manufacturer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come on, the lights were the problem?

Why isn't he suing the FAA guy who turned his back? If you want to make a diversion tactic, that seems better since the FAA at least mentioned it in the report.

Are you an aviation Lawyer? If yes I need to talk to you. If not are you for real or what????????

Don't waste your time looking down on this guy too much. It's a $hitty situation. Lets just hope it never happens to us. I don't like his lawsuit much but I can't get over feeling bad for him enough to criticize him. It just sucks all around. This guy is f***ed for life. Physically, mentally, financially... you name it, this guy is thoroughly destroyed. I give him props for not doing himself in. I think that would be an all too tempting course of action for many people. If you can't handle his misfortune with sympathy then just look away.

Aw, cmon. This guy is obviously trying to make a quick buck so he can live the life of dreams.

Only idiots that have never flown for a living could call this guy out. I am sure this is all part of his master plan. If Comair is anything like Mesaba, the airline will be printing propaganda and telling anyone who will listen longer than 5 seconds that this guy was a rogue pilot and was on their "watch list".

Seriously, this is such a sad story and it seems to get sadder every day. Thoughts and prayers.....

obviously the best plan would be to let all the lawsuits come out against him as well as medical bills and then declare bankruptcy to wipe the slate clean. that would be the easiest thing to do.

Consumers don't get anywhere near the kinds of generous bankruptcy protections that corporations enjoy.

Plus he needs A LOT of money to pay for the wrongful death lawsuits that he will loose.

"Loose"? As in set in motion? I am not sure I know what you mean. How will he loose a lawsuit? I thought they had already been filed.

Aw, cmon. This guy is obviously trying to make a quick buck so he can live the life of dreams.

Only idiots that have never flown for a living could call this guy out. I am sure this is all part of his master plan. If Comair is anything like Mesaba, the airline will be printing propaganda and telling anyone who will listen longer than 5 seconds that this guy was a rogue pilot and was on their "watch list".

Seriously, this is such a sad story and it seems to get sadder every day. Thoughts and prayers.....

You're kidding right? "A quick buck so he can live the life of his dreams?" He has to sue someone....he's the only one alive that anyone can come after legally. Im sure he won't EVER be living "the life of his dreams"
UNBELIEVABLE!

Latest resources

Back