• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

News - Survivor of Ky. crash sues manufacturer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are pilots, not lawyers. Your beef is with the American legal system, not this pilot. He's caught up in a nasty system, and is simply doing what he must to survive it.

Plus he needs A LOT of money to pay for the wrongful death lawsuits that he will loose.

"Loose" rhymes with "noose", "lose" rhymes with "shoes".

PS. Delta Airlines has a lot more money than a Comair FO. I'll take a wild stab in the dark and say the insurance companie(s) for Delta and Comair will pay a little more than the surviving FO.

I have heard a number around 35-40 suits. If they want us to fly 86 people pay us for the responsability of 90 people NOT50!!!!!!

Come on, the lights were the problem?

Why isn't he suing the FAA guy who turned his back? If you want to make a diversion tactic, that seems better since the FAA at least mentioned it in the report.

What a tool!!! I hope they turn around and bill him for the airplane he destroyed by being stupid.

I thought the guy was lucky to be alive and would have survivors guilt. I used to feel bad for him.

What a tool!!! I hope they turn around and bill him for the airplane he destroyed by being stupid.

I thought the guy was lucky to be alive and would have survivors guilt. I used to feel bad for him.

probably should have read the entire thread

Latest resources

Back