Newhire CAL Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SuperKooter said:
Can anyone tell me what the junior bases are for newhires?

Oh this is going to be rich. I've got a DEEP DEEP source within, you can bet I'll track your dumb as$ down in a matter of seconds. Name is forthcoming if you are, in fact, a CAL new hire. It won't be hard to research each name and background...

That begs a question though, how did you get thru an interview and not know every base in the CAL system? Are you that big of a f'ing tool box?

Just curious? What did kooter do to get crossed up with you guys cause you're not holding back.

Gup

Guppy,

Click on his name and read his posts. He is just like D'Angelo and soon to be on his way out.

Flamer, Full O SH**, the list goes on.

Waste of useful oxygen and space.

Last edited:
Last I heard we have 1 class in July, August and September. We should start back to full steam in October, hopefully 64 a month.

Same pilot interviewers in EWR confirm this, CAL management has acknowledged that we are short staffed which will bring, as said above, 64+ a month for the foreseeable future. In the past CAL has used AMR's sim facilities for 737 training and recurrent and will continue to do so as long as AMR makes them available. CAL currently owns 1 737-800 sim and 1 737-800 FTD with the addition of one more FTD in the future. AMR has 5 737-800 sims. In addition CAL uses flight safety on several occasions for noth 737 and 757 training. The big "what if" is always fuel, which CAL has begun to attack, albeit late in the game, with fuel hedges.

what is the chance of a new hire getting IAH 756? If awarded EWR 756 approx how long to return to IAH 756? Thanks for your insight.

bsweasel1 said:
what is the chance of a new hire getting IAH 756? If awarded EWR 756 approx how long to return to IAH 756? Thanks for your insight.

You need to have an interview first.

Latest resources

Back