Newhire CAL Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Getter said:
I didn't CHOOSE not to serve. I'm another one of those lucky guys who didn't quite have the vision requirement. The taxpayers got a break and I paid for my own flight training and it looks like my own retirement now too. I would have happily risked my life for my country oh high and mighty one. Your burden is one I would have paid for and I doubt I'm the only one.

Getter my friend, you chose not to serve. Believe it or not, there are other jobs in the military besides Aviator. Was serving your country only imaginable if you were flying?

The reason I'm busting your chops is the un-provoked manner in which you attacked the former AF guy. I thought his post was a reasonable contribution to the thread, while yours smacked of "You-military-guys-didn't-earn-it-and-I'm-jealeous-waaaa!"

Before you and your lack of reading comprehension acuse me of lording my military provided flight training over you mere mortals, take another look at my profile, Ace. Do you really think this SSgt didn't pay his dues? For that matter, did a guy who worked hard through a year of UPT, then IFF, then A-10 training, who put his butt on the line (Literally) somehow not pay his dues also?

Get real, we're all in this together. Congratulations on making it to CAL. See you in the ballpark.

Latest resources

Back