New UAL hiring info- I think.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
*phew*

...so I am not the only one that has not heard anything from last week?

I've almost convinced myself I diddn't get it.

Good luck to all.

ZP

flyNICKair-
Were you wednesday morning too?

Z,

What's the interview like? Any tech portion? Thanks

Quick question...for all of you guys that just interviewed, were you in the "sons/daughters/interns/employees" group or did you all just get randomly lucky? just curious as to the breakdown.

Quick question...for all of you guys that just interviewed, were you in the "sons/daughters/interns/employees" group or did you all just get randomly lucky? just curious as to the breakdown.

Interview on Sep 19th. No nepotism for me. I did have one internal rec. Lots of hoops to jump through..

Interview tomorrow. Lucky w/ one internal recc that put it into the system after moving past the Lasergrade stage. We'll see how it goes.

I got an email from United about my interview - rejected.

I interviewed about 12 days ago - they said I had to wait 12 months before reapplying, and I could only interview for a pilot position 3 times in 10 years.

I got an email from United about my interview - rejected.

I interviewed about 12 days ago - they said I had to wait 12 months before reapplying, and I could only interview for a pilot position 3 times in 10 years.

Sorry to hear that. I know how it feels. I guess all you can do is just keep plugging away. Not to bug, but how was the interview? If you can say? Nobody seems to want to share. Thanks and good luck out there

I think I read that they make applicants sign some sort of confidentiality agreement which is why I think no one is sharing.

Latest resources

Back