• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New SkyWest Livery

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You all are jealous. You're jealous cause we keep getting planes awarded to us by our major partners. And we get those planes because we provide superior service at competetive prices. As long as we keep doing the right things the pilots at Skywest will be rewarded by our management AND our major partners. JEALOUS??

You can't possibly be serious?!...

You all are jealous. You're jealous cause we keep getting planes awarded to us by our major partners. And we get those planes because we - provide superior service at competetive prices -. As long as we keep doing the right things the pilots at Skywest will be rewarded by our management AND our major partners. JEALOUS??

Oh yeah , the "bun boy " never really went away either! He's always served quality food at competitive prices. (Meanwhile the waitress makes minimum wage!) You sir- are a dork! Have a nice day.

You all are jealous. You're jealous cause we keep getting planes awarded to us by our major partners. And we get those planes because we provide superior service at competetive prices. As long as we keep doing the right things the pilots at Skywest will be rewarded by our management AND our major partners. JEALOUS??

Let me guess:
-Not a line pilot
-Dixie college intern (or less than 24 years old)
-Thinks Utah is the greatest place on earth

Come now:

I do think the statement about getting planes awarded based partly on price (80%) and partly on service (20%) is probably correct.

As for being rewarded by management? That's a stretch as I don't generally get more than our psychological contract or policy manual states for the the transactions of my service. Something else--for all around--would be nice; status quo in terms of quality of life and pay while the rest of the airline grows (and gets raises) is pretty much sub par.

Let me guess:
-Not a line pilot
-Dixie college intern (or less than 24 years old)
-Thinks Utah is the greatest place on earth

We are very blessed to be able to live in Utah. Are you jealous of that too??

It doesn't matter anyways because I'm going to be in the left seat 11 months after being hired. Sounds like a reward to me!

We are very blessed to be able to live in Utah. Are you jealous of that too??

It doesn't matter anyways because I'm going to be in the left seat 11 months after being hired. Sounds like a reward to me!

Say, what's another name for a dried up, crusty wound... or a SkyWest pilot?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back