• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New SkyWest Livery

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're a little late on this thread. I'm done with it. If you can't understand what I meant feel free to ignore it.

Then why do you keep coming back for more, weather boy?
PBR

as long as it doesn't mess with my 11 month upgrade who cares if a few ground monkeys lose their jobs.

GayBearOverheat,

Why don't you tell us another tall tail, like how you're going to break $100k by the third year. Too bad I know one of your pilots that just left after 7 years and never made over $70k a yr. He left for a major, because guess what? Skywest isn't a career.

GearBayOverheat is just mockingly 'acting.' search some of the dudes posts, it's surprising that so many of you fall for it.

if your friend never made over 70K then he was either:

a-a Brasilia pilot
b-an RJ pilot who worked the absolute minimum, dropping trips and bidding the lowest credit he could
c-not telling you the whole truth

d-did not drink enough frosty koolaid

GearBayOverheat is just mockingly 'acting.' search some of the dudes posts, it's surprising that so many of you fall for it.

if your friend never made over 70K then he was either:

a-a Brasilia pilot
b-an RJ pilot who worked the absolute minimum, dropping trips and bidding the lowest credit he could
c-not telling you the whole truth

And you can thank the market forces (unions) that Skywest management speaks of when they say, "Any new collective bargaining agreements entered into by other regional carriers may also result in higher industry wages and increased pressure on us to increase the wages and benefits of our employees. Future agreements with unionized and non-unionized employees may be on terms that are not as attractive as our current agreements or comparable to agreements entered into by our competitors." for making over $70k.

Your welcome. :)

GayBearOverheat,

Why don't you tell us another tall tail, like how you're going to break $100k by the third year. Too bad I know one of your pilots that just left after 7 years and never made over $70k a yr. He left for a major, because guess what? Skywest isn't a career.

Another comparison of W2's might be in order.

5 year RJ Captain at SkyWest, here.

Hit 90k almost on the dot with per-diem last year.

If you are wondering, yes, I credited over 1200 hours for 950 or so of actual block.

Did I work my tail off?

Yep.

Will I stay here for my career? Well, I was going to, but the latest "news" on the 50 seat RJ has me a bit spooked.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back