• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New SkyWest Livery

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You all are jealous. You're jealous cause we keep getting planes awarded to us by our major partners. And we get those planes because we provide superior service at competetive prices. As long as we keep doing the right things the pilots at Skywest will be rewarded by our management AND our major partners. JEALOUS??

So if you keep being good little children you'll keep getting rewarded for your "superior service", huh?

Kind of like how The Church tells you that if you keep following the Doctrine and Covenants, submit your W2 for your annual tithing bill, and wear your magic underwear you'll first crack at heaven too, right?

You sound mad because I'm happy with where I am and where I'm going to be in my future. There are a couple of books you could read and benefit from.

oh yeah and vote for Mitt!!

You sound mad because I'm happy with where I am and where I'm going to be in my future. There are a couple of books you could read and benefit from.

oh yeah and vote for Mitt!!

You can't spell GearBayOverheat without G-A-Y. Guess again if you think that Mitt's gonna be your pal when he finds out about your insatiable craving for man-meat. My advice to you: enjoy the gear bitch gig while you can, but start working on an exit strategy. We're gonna take this thing back & there's not going to be room for you and your kind when that happens.

Btw, nice stripe you've got there on you magic underwear. I guess if you add it to the ones on your uni that makes you kinda like a captain, doesn't it?

Last edited:
I don't need to learn anything. I've already paid my dues. I had to flight instruct for 7 whole months prior to landing my dream job here. So don't get all high and mighty on me because I need to learn something.

As far as I'm concerned we get paid plenty to do a job thats fun and not really all that hard. You just need to stop whining.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back