New NEt JEts pay rates !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FreightNazi said:
May be the wrong board, but that doesn't refute that fact that a lowly NetJets fractional pilot will make way more than a mighty Airtran pilot ever will!

Just think of the recent poor dudes who bailed from Netjets to go to Airtranny. Hindsight is 20/20. :p

FreightNazi said:
May be the wrong board, but that doesn't refute that fact that a lowly NetJets fractional pilot will make way more than a mighty Airtran pilot ever will!

Well this lowly NJ pilot turned down an interview twice with Airtran six years ago to take a job with NJA. Not to say it was a good or bad move. I think Airtran is a pretty cool place to be right now, just wasn't one for commuting to ATL.

FreightNazi said:

hmmm...so a newhire at netjets today will make more over a lifetime than an airtran pilot? could you please provide the math?

how long will it take me to make bbj captain at netjets?
how long will it take to make captain at airtran?

how does non bbj equipment compare to airtran captain rates?

i seriously don't know...and don't have the time right now to look at airlinepilotcentral website...

anyone?

Yeah, those guys can fly past age 60, right? So no movement..ie. retirements.

I like that "signing bonus" its like a forced savings account.

Well, Guys, when I hired on at AirTran four years ago, I had an EJA interview lined up. Thank god I got on here, is all I have to say, because for the last four years, I would have been working longer days, more days, doing harder flying, and been gone longer each trip, for way, way less pay.

Even looking at their new pay rates, it would be at least a $35,000 pay cut for me, if I could even hold CA there.

So, as far as the AirTran comparison goes, there isn't any, as far as I can see.

Latest resources

Back