• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Jetblue pay raise!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
God, some of you people are humorless. You telling me you never laugh at or tell an off-color joke? Seriously? I am Catholic, you saying you never laughed at a joke that started with ... "So a Priest walks into a bar with a naked wiener dog under his arm..."

As for my offer, no I am not serious. I guess the elevated life forms on this planet (i.e. non-oxygen thieves) could get the sarcasm in that post. But if you don't think that someone, somewhere is using bluepilots that shouldn't, then you are truly naive. I know of at least two that don't work at jb anymore that still have access, and I wouldn't be surprised if many of the die-hard haters give their stuff out to their buds from time to time.

As for me, I challenge you to find a Bavarian Chef user name on bluepilots.

Big difference between humour and taste there Chef, maybe you should start a cooking forum on BP's? Is it is cause you cook too much with onions that makes you cry so much???:nuts:

Last edited:
Occam -- need vocabulary help toot sweet!

Ah...a nascent kernal of intellectualism in a tub of over-popped rube-corn.

"Facetious" works.

Go with your Thetan Force, Maverick! <-(oh, man...I'm good!)

jetBlue bashers are goobs. jetBlue cheeleaders are worse. jetBlue "tweakers" and those of us who squint at posts that irritate us (it helps to blur some of the harsh rhetoric; allowing us to focus on the meaning) seem to be coping with the issues just fine.

Continue to thwack the geniuses who've got it all figured out. Their falderal would be scary if it wasn't so amusingly lame. If management is doing things to make you happy, there's a reason. Deep Throat said "follow the money".

Big difference between humour and taste there Chef, maybe you should start a cooking forum on BP's? Is it is cause you cook too much with onions that makes you cry so much!:nuts:

"humour"?

Lose the "u", Ringo! You guys lost the war! We sing "My Country 'Tis Of Thee" instead of "God Save The Queen"!

We use our hands when we play football, drive on the correct side of the road, and think Beckham was actually pretty cool for boinking his kid's nanny.

Humor triumphs all. It realeases endorphins, calms our spirit, and often perturbs pilots who are senior to us, causing them to develop high blood-pressure...so we can move up a number! (a win-win-win!)

The Neeleman's daughter quip was too over-the-top to be serious. Therefore, it was humor. Watch R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket again and tell me if you don't think his line, "I like you! You come over to my house and f#$k my sister!" is funny.

Chill, brother! Someday, you'll close your eyes and dreamily look back on this...and plow into a parked car.

That'll be funny, too!

"humour"?

Lose the "u", Ringo! You guys lost the war! We sing "My Country 'Tis Of Thee" instead of "God Save The Queen"!

We use our hands when we play football, drive on the correct side of the road, and think Beckham was actually pretty cool for boinking his kid's nanny.

Humor triumphs all. It realeases endorphins, calms our spirit, and often perturbs pilots who are senior to us, causing them to develop high blood-pressure...so we can move up a number! (a win-win-win!)

The Neeleman's daughter quip was too over-the-top to be serious. Therefore, it was humor. Watch R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket again and tell me if you don't think his line, "I like you! You come over to my house and f#$k my sister!" is funny.

Chill, brother! Someday, you'll close your eyes and dreamily look back on this...and plow into a parked car.

That'll be funny, too!

As I hope you would agree it is the "English" language , and either is correct! depending on the side of the pond you are from! But I greatly appreciate you telling me how to spell in American!

humour (AMUSEMENT) UK, US humor Show phonetics
noun
the ability to be amused by things, the way in which people see that some things are amusing or the quality of being amusing:
He's got a great sense of humour (= he is very able to see things as amusing).
I must say I find his schoolboy (= childish) humour rather tiresome.

color Show phonetics
noun
US FOR colour Another example of you being lazy and saving ink!:)

The only thing I like about Beckham is his wife! And the Brits actually use their feet in football! I think it was Jude Law that did the nanny?

(from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

Last edited:
RE: "(from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)"

When you get past the "Learner's" stage...call me!

And actually, I think Beckham and Jude Law are the same guy.

Not that it matters. Those Limey fruits wouldn't stand a chance in a NASCAR infield or a Bass Masters fishing tournament! And in 'Merica, we only drink tea when the wife forgets to buy another 2lb can of Folgers!

Humor [Note spelling used in this country] is anything that is humorous. From Stoogian masterpieces ("Larry: Curly, you can't hunt here!" Curly: Nyuk...the sign sez 'Fine for hunting"!) to the droll, waggish stylings of Triumph, the Insult Comedy Dog...to the fecular droppings of the FI.com brain trust...if it makes you laugh, it's a good thing!

Carry on.

RE: "(from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)"

When you get past the "Learner's" stage...call me!

And actually, I think Beckham and Jude Law are the same guy.

Not that it matters. Those Limey fruits wouldn't stand a chance in a NASCAR infield or a Bass Masters fishing tournament! And in 'Merica, we only drink tea when the wife forgets to buy another 2lb can of Folgers!

Humor [Note spelling used in this country] is anything that is humorous. From Stoogian masterpieces ("Larry: Curly, you can't hunt here!" Curly: Nyuk...the sign sez 'Fine for hunting"!) to the droll, waggish stylings of Triumph, the Insult Comedy Dog...to the fecular droppings of the FI.com brain trust...if it makes you laugh, it's a good thing!

Carry on.

You must be still just learning while I am advanced!:eek:

Just as a Yank would not stand a chance in the Gloucestershire annual cheese chasing race!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6497209968924058221

"humour"?

Well now, Occam, I'd refer to the latter as a fine example of ennui in this dilapidated industry of ours--but only if performed by the Sex Pistols.

fadeout coda: "No future...no future...no future...for you!"

Perhaps this is what elag had in mind all along.

Or as Principal Skinner once said, "He embiggened that role with his cromulent performance!"

Cheers,

SCR

Your sarcasm meter is broken as usual. But since you can't take the time to refute the non-sarcastic items in my post, I have devised the following:

Hey, I got a unique proposal for all those interested in jb. Since you can't get the straight skinny here on FI.com (and we all know the jb vs jb similar is getting old) then PM me and I will give you my bluepilots.com user name and password.

You can then check it out for yourself. That's as straight as it's gonna get.

Imagine chumming around with a chai latte and Longhorn in the "Cabin Cleaning" forum, or maybe you'd like to join forces with Lake Alice in the "General - You Are Not Gonna Believe Every Post is About ALPA" thread. A personal favorite is the "190s Suck, When Are We Gonna Send Them Back to Brazil" thread.

Lots of good stuff in there. Any takers?

Well you took the bait with such a simple statement!! Seriously Chef run for the PVC or PCG we could use you there instead of being the daily fluffer for oscams razor, frank lorenzo, and general lee

I like you chef i really do !!!

God, some of you people are humorless. You telling me you never laugh at or tell an off-color joke? Seriously? I am Catholic, you saying you never laughed at a joke that started with ... "So a Priest walks into a bar with a naked wiener dog under his arm..."

As for my offer, no I am not serious. I guess the elevated life forms on this planet (i.e. non-oxygen thieves) could get the sarcasm in that post. But if you don't think that someone, somewhere is using bluepilots that shouldn't, then you are truly naive. I know of at least two that don't work at jb anymore that still have access, and I wouldn't be surprised if many of the die-hard haters give their stuff out to their buds from time to time.

As for me, I challenge you to find a Bavarian Chef user name on bluepilots.

Chef... you need to get off of Dave's daughter. I just did.

Latest resources

Back