• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Info on FlexJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The proof is that it is a legally binding contract and they are well with in their rights to pursue compensation for breaking the contract. Whether they do or don't is up to you. Outstanding crew members that leave on good terms have a better chance of negotiating a new agreement than a disgruntled employee.

BTW...if you go to a company knowing you will break the contract, then you have some moral issues to work out.

KSU huh? You need to read for comprehension.

Leave within two years and they"ll go after it.
The question is not, can they, but do they? ;)

...and I take it you have a degree in jurisprudence. Labor laws vary in the different states. A legally binding contract cannot be construed by a "implied promise" to "do something" that is in contradistinction to the state law of the employees residence.

But hey, thanks for playing. You didn't provide any objective input, but you were able to promote your "beliefs". What do we have for him Johnny?

First month off IOE working 6 on 4 off. Still getting the base with a little Per Diem thrown in. After deductions and Uncie Sam's reach around about 1120 every 2 weeks. I use higher deductions due to our tax situation so it might be on the high side.
So far no complaints, great people to work with and I even enjoy talking to scheduling (ok, I might be pushing that one).

Cheers- Rum

I am in the 60.... I got 14 day lines right out of IOE, everthing from 4 day trips to 6 day trips. I usually manage to get a stretch of 6 or 7 days off each month. Overall I'd say the schedules are pretty good. I don't always get the day off I ask for but I get the length of trip I ask for.

Pay wise, if I work the absolute minimum (a 14 day line) I get right around $1000 every two weeks after all the deductions, plus per diem.

KSU huh? You need to read for comprehension.
The question is not, can they, but do they? ;)

...and I take it you have a degree in jurisprudence. Labor laws vary in the different states. A legally binding contract cannot be construed by a "implied promise" to "do something" that is in contradistinction to the state law of the employees residence.

But hey, thanks for playing. You didn't provide any objective input, but you were able to promote your "beliefs". What do we have for him Johnny?

Well "do they" is the wrong question and "can they" is the right question. If you learned to "read for comprehension" you would see that I answer the "do they" question while providing some perspective as to when they "do."

By the way, there is no "implied promise." They have a written, signed and notarized contract. No court has ever held a training contract to be invalid due to Constitutional, federal, state or local laws. Lastly, I have consulted (in the past) with a lawyer about training contracts and she gave me all of the information I have given you.

Now, who is promoting beliefs here? I gave absolute facts, if you think they are just beliefs and thus are fallable, why don't you post some information to disprove what I have stated?

Here is your goal:

1. Prove that a training contract at Flex Jet is not signed and notaraized;

2. Prove that a court has held that a training contract similar to Flex Jet's was held to be unConstitutional or in violation of federal, state, or local laws;

3. Prove tht Flex Jet never attempts to collect on training contracts.

Your move.

PS....If anyone is planning on signing a contract with the intent of violating that contracting...do some soul searching or go sell used cars.

Well "do they" is the wrong question and "can they" is the right question. (The question is not what you want it to be, but what was asked) If you learned to "read for comprehension" you would see that I answer the "do they" questio
n while providing some perspective as to when they "do."

By the way, there is no "implied promise." They have a written, signed and notarized contract. No court has ever (hmmm, Forget the training contract its illegal...) held a training contract to be invalid due to Constitutional, federal, state or local laws. Lastly, I have consulted (in the past) with a lawyer about training contracts and she gave me all of the information I have given you.

Now, who is promoting beliefs here? I gave absolute facts, if you think they are just beliefs and thus are fallable, why don't you post some information to disprove what I have stated?

Here is your goal:

1. Prove that a training contract at Flex Jet is not signed and notaraized;

2. Prove that a court has held that a training contract similar to Flex Jet's was held to be unConstitutional or in violation of federal, state, or local laws;

3. Prove tht Flex Jet never :rolleyes: attempts to collect on training contracts.

Your move.

PS....If anyone is planning on signing a contract with the intent of violating that contracting...do some soul searching or go sell used cars.

Nah, don't have time to do all your work. CA DOL

AND the question is - "do they?".

Last edited:
What is the typical schedule?
Starting pay?

airlinepilotcentral.com

It has so much that is useful I can't even start.

Latest resources

Back