Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I knew you couldn't.

AND the appropriate question is "can they?"

No the question the original poster asked is "do they" and to get the right answer you have to find some one who left and ask them if they did! The right moral question may be "can they" but the question was definately "do they"! I just finished my first trip incedently, and I really enjoyed it! I have no intention of finding out if they do!:D So don't ask me!:beer:

Yes they do. Why would they have a contract if they did not chase after the folks that leave before the two years is up?

What does California Law have to do with a company in TEXAS...an at will state?

Pull your head out! ONT ain't in Canada!

What the #%*@ does an (sic) "at will state" have to do with a training contract?

"To those who understand, no explanation is necessary;
to those who don't, none is possible."
- unknown

"It is the tragedy of the world that no one knows what he doesn't know - and the less a man knows, the more sure he is that he knows everything"
- Joyce Cary, English author (1888-1957)

So you couldn't figure out the "linky" thing?

OK Dilbert/KSU, seems you couldn't manipulate the "linky" Forget the training contract its illegal...

How about -
Thread: Flexjet
View Single Post
post_old.gif
04-05-2004, 10:23 #8 Xdriver vbmenu_register("postmenu_319714", true);

Civ/Mil: Civ
A/C Flown: CE-750 EMB-120 ERJ SF-340
Ratings: ATP
Total Time: 6700

Forget the training contract its illegal. I went to court in Dallas and won. Flexjet had no leg so stand on and they knew it. If you want details private me. The bottom line is whatever they make you sign its been tossed out in court in Dallas county.

Hell I even won damages and my lawyer's fees
user_offline.gif
Xdriver
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Xdriver
Find More Posts by Xdriver
Add Xdriver to Your Buddy List

It ain't what you want it to be. It is what it is.

The bottom line is this, and it's been previously stated. If you go there with the intentions of getting a type and leaving then you should be made to pay it back. You are taken a job that someone else may need more than you. Where are your morals?

That I would agree with...but I know some people go to Flex and just don't like it. Should they be forced to wait out the contract of just get the hell out and make room for somebody who does want the job? I say let 'em leave.

I do agree with that. It should be a case by case basis. But reading some of these post, sounds like they are just try to get something and give nothing in return.

Latest resources

Back