Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Hires at Jetblue.... please.........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sandman's newly created position in MCO is the equivalent of a political officer of the Gestapo or the religious police on the streets of Riyadh.

I am a new hire at my current airline. Honestly, I don't want to hear the bitchin'. I know not everyone is happy. Just let the new guys enjoy the new job for a bit without trying to bring um down. That being said, there is no way in hell I would ever go to a cp about something like that.

Fwiw, the vast majority of us agree with you. Being in training should be a time to enjoy your new job, and learn the company and the jet. Having said that, if you're at a social area with adult beverages in hand, and start lecturing current employees about our benefits, you should expect to be engaged.

Thereafter running straight to a CP makes me question this person's emotional stability and maturity.

Every company has its 1%ers. I'm sure this person will be 'famous' in short order.

If I might recommend a fitting nickname: 'Dopey Smurf'

Code Red...
"You can't handle the truth!" (don't know how to show spit flying on the internet)
Lot of good lines from that movie that apply here.

Latest resources

Back