Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Hires at Jetblue.... please.........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a new hire why wouldn't you want to hear the experienced viewpoints on things? Whether I agree or not, I want both sides of the story and I'll make up my own mind. During recruitment/training you are bombarded with company sunshine up your ass....I would be looking for the other side of the story...not reporting somebody for showing me what's behind the curtain. What a ******************************!!!

ASA RJ FO new hire with blue juice and alcohol in his system wearing his new blue speedo at the pool trying to tell another pilot that Jetblue's health care is better than ASA's. Goddamn right you will get rolled in on. Health care is not something you want to be juiced, buzzed, stupid and arrogant talking to pilot with a family and two kids about.

Then she runs to the company.

WTF ASA?

Last edited:
Okay, obviously I didn't get the whole story. My previous post stands, but I also don't go looking for trouble. I just want to be fat dumb and happy at the new job for a few months before I become jaded a pissed off. ;)

ASA RJ FO new hire with blue juice and alcohol in his system wearing his new blue speedo at the pool trying to tell another pilot that Jetblue's health care is better than ASA's. Goddamn right you will get rolled in on. Health care is not something you want to be juiced, buzzed, stupid and arrogant talking to pilot with a family and two kids about.

Then she runs to the company.

WTF ASA?

Interesting. Care to PM a name?

Meanwhile, I can't even get an interview....

Then don't ask at the bar, "so what's it really like here?"

In fact, in my experience, a bar is a great place to exercise one's right to remain silent, provided you still have the ability to do that.

Latest resources

Back