Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Hires at Jetblue.... please.........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree, maybe the other pilot felt bullied? Not everyone wants to hear your view on or off campus.

Bullied? Really? As I told my son when he was 3, use your words. We are suppose to be adults, don't like the conversation? Walk away. It really is simple. Oh maybe you meant the Captain felt bullied by the juicer?

Or throw the guy under the bus online? The story doesn't pass the sniff text. Sounds like the new guy felt bullied. Knowone just walks into the CP's office over a small bar issues

Last edited:
Bullied? Really? As I told my son when he was 3, use your words. We are suppose to be adults, don't like the conversation? Walk away. It really is simple. Oh maybe you meant the Captain felt bullied by the juicer?

You may want to add know your audience too.

Or throw the guy under the bus online? The story doesn't pass the sniff text. Sounds like the new guy felt bullied. Knowone just walks into the CP office over small bar issues

This thread is about condemning behavior, NOT throwing someone under the bus. The story has been adequately substantiated, but airing the details here WOULD be throwing someone under the bus. Suffice it to say that someone really did puss out and run to mama over a difference of opinion. The who is unimportant, but the what is unacceptable. Period.

Or throw the guy under the bus online? The story doesn't pass the sniff text. Sounds like the new guy felt bullied. Knowone just walks into the CP office over small bar issues

Doesn't surprise me a bit. JetBlue loves this behavior. Unless you were physically threatened then it should have ended at the pool. The juicers are very intolerant and passive aggressive, it's been witnessed a 1000 times.

Doesn't surprise me a bit. JetBlue loves this behavior. Unless you were physically threatened then it should have ended at the pool. The juicers are very intolerant and passive aggressive, it's been witnessed a 1000 times.

Maybe the "juicers" are. But I can say without any doubt that your crowd is extremely intolerant and passive aggressive. Pot meet kettle.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back