Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Hires at Jetblue.... please.........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe the "juicers" are. But I can say without any doubt that your crowd is extremely intolerant and passive aggressive. Pot meet kettle.
Ever heard of the JBPA road show in JFK? Did you see the video? Learn your history before you start at the end of the story and start labeling.

Last edited:
Ever heard of the JBPA road show in JFK? Did you see the video? Learn your history before you start at the end of the story and start labeling.

Of course he hasn't seen that, but excellent point. Absolutely one of the most disgusting things I have ever watched.

Hasn't stopped and gained momentum with flight operations joining in then leadership then pilotvote.com then PVC chair using company email to personally attach a pilot.

Now at the end of the story smarta$$ chimes in.

Hasn't stopped and gained momentum with flight operations joining in then leadership then pilotvote.com then PVC chair using company email to personally attach a pilot.

Now at the end of the story smarta$$ chimes in.

He's bandwagon on Bluepilots, he knows it all. He's been here for a year or less and has it ALL figured out.

My crowd? I thought you said you were a yes voter? I knew you were a juicer.
:laugh::D:p

I am a yes voter. That is different than being "your crowd" entirely. Look up in the air above you. Do you see Blue colored urine raining down on you 24 hours of every day? That is your crowd.

He's bandwagon on Bluepilots, he knows it all. He's been here for a year or less and has it ALL figured out.

I am NOT on bluepilots. Still says that I am not on the seniority list when I try and register...

You don't understand anything about me. I AM a yes voter. I am just SO F_ING sick of hearing how absolutely horrible it is from people that keep showing up to work here each week, not to mention those who came here in the first place when pay rates were lower, and company retirement contribution was LESS than it is now.

You come on here and tell everyone every day how absolutely TERRIBLE it is here, yet you can't even get 50% +1 to vote your way.

You could win the argument everytime with a balanced honest approach. But instead you spend your time insulting everyone else, and trying to convince people they would be better off staying at Mesa, Comair, Pinnacle, or that taiwan rock smashing quarry.

BS you're trying to pressure the guy through back channels....over it now. We all get your point.

No, this happened exactly as we've presented it here. I guess you're supportive of running directly to Chief Pilots instead of talking man-on-man or at the very least involving ProStans when you don't like what you're told over beers at the freaking pool. For chrissakes it's not like this happened in a sim, or a briefing room, or on the jet.

To me it smacks of someone lacking the emotional stability and maturity to handle the demands of flying 121 and dealing with multiple personalities. There will be no back-channel pressure, this individual's name is known and has been circulated already within JetBlue.

Last edited:
I am NOT on bluepilots. Still says that I am not on the seniority list when I try and register...

You don't understand anything about me. I AM a yes voter. I am just SO F_ING sick of hearing how absolutely horrible it is from people that keep showing up to work here each week, not to mention those who came here in the first place when pay rates were lower, and company retirement contribution was LESS than it is now.

You come on here and tell everyone every day how absolutely TERRIBLE it is here, yet you can't even get 50% +1 to vote your way.

You could win the argument everytime with a balanced honest approach. But instead you spend your time insulting everyone else, and trying to convince people they would be better off staying at Mesa, Comair, Pinnacle, or that taiwan rock smashing quarry.

Insulting? Quit being a baby. Maybe during the next Union campaign I can wear my ALPA tie and hold a free hug sign. Is that more like it?

As for when I came here, I was given stock options. I was told over and over and over again how great they will be by Neeleman, Barger, etc. You have so little knowledge of the history of this airline. Try learning from others and stop being a know it all.

Maybe that is why I have not gotten an interview. Somehow they know those that will go run to the CP in times like that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back