Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Hires at Jetblue.... please.........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They interviewed a lot lately. I talked to one of the recruiters today and he said they had 100+ in phase 2 right now (waiting for a class date).

Not sure when the next interviews are.

To all New Guys,
Welcome to Jetblue ! Last year jetblue overhired just prior to our SECOND UNION VOTE in a 2 year period. Those 300 newhires were enough to push the vote to fail. I dont blame them at all and most are now YES voters. I was on the OC last time and watched the whole failure unfold. This will be very different this time around. I have spoken to newhires and to hardcore BOBS that will be voting yes this time around. For the record the inhouse ship was killed by Barger several years ago and will never have the support or money to get the job done . If you are talking inhouse then enjoy the Direct Relationship and good luck! Ive been here 6 years and with pay raises each year Ive lost money for 3 years now. With every increase we have lost something to make it zero cost to the company. We are now behind in every area of our PEA and getting worse. I come in and do my job and smile and have fun. Im not a chest thumper by any stretch and have just applied to UNITED after careful review of their contract. By the way the Deductable is not our only problem with our insurance , just figure out what you could have to pay out of pocket if you have something really bad happen. We need ALPA and they dont need us. This company paid over 2 million to the MWW group to kill our union drive. Why do you think the had to do that? An outside firm hired with our profits to tell us whats best for OUR careers? Why would you listen to what they trained management to tell us? Go to bluetruthpilots.com and check out the history of this pilot group then YOU decide whats right for US. Leave your past in the past and look to your future after you get educated.

To all New Guys,
Welcome to Jetblue ! Last year jetblue overhired just prior to our SECOND UNION VOTE in a 2 year period. Those 300 newhires were enough to push the vote to fail. I dont blame them at all and most are now YES voters. I was on the OC last time and watched the whole failure unfold. This will be very different this time around. I have spoken to newhires and to hardcore BOBS that will be voting yes this time around. For the record the inhouse ship was killed by Barger several years ago and will never have the support or money to get the job done . If you are talking inhouse then enjoy the Direct Relationship and good luck! Ive been here 6 years and with pay raises each year Ive lost money for 3 years now. With every increase we have lost something to make it zero cost to the company. We are now behind in every area of our PEA and getting worse. I come in and do my job and smile and have fun. Im not a chest thumper by any stretch and have just applied to UNITED after careful review of their contract. By the way the Deductable is not our only problem with our insurance , just figure out what you could have to pay out of pocket if you have something really bad happen. We need ALPA and they dont need us. This company paid over 2 million to the MWW group to kill our union drive. Why do you think the had to do that? An outside firm hired with our profits to tell us whats best for OUR careers? Why would you listen to what they trained management to tell us? Go to bluetruthpilots.com and check out the history of this pilot group then YOU decide whats right for US. Leave your past in the past and look to your future after you get educated.

Amen! Also, please fill out an interest card (link below) and mail it to.......

Blue Union Drive
PO Box 21702
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33335

You can also send it to ALPA (free of charge), but the wheels will turn faster by sending it to the above address. The sooner these cards are received, the sooner we can stop the company from taking away more compensation and benefits. Only then will we be able to pave a path to making this place a destination airline instead of just a stepping stone.

Interest card link:

http://www.bluetruthpilots.com/uploaded/files/Campaign Information/Authorization Card Bus Reply.pdf

As far as an In House goes, feel free to start one, but good luck financing it. Unless the company is union friendly (SWA), history proves that it is a much more expensive and arduous route than ALPA. Just ask FedEx, CAL, or Spirit.

As far as an In House goes, feel free to start one, but good luck financing it. Unless the company is union friendly (SWA), history proves that it is a much more expensive and arduous route than ALPA. Just ask FedEx, CAL, or Spirit.

Don't forget Airtran's NPA. Pretty sure they got bled dry too.

Amen! Also, please fill out an interest card (link below) and mail it to.......

Blue Union Drive
PO Box 21702
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33335

You can also send it to ALPA (free of charge), but the wheels will turn faster by sending it to the above address. The sooner these cards are received, the sooner we can stop the company from taking away more compensation and benefits. Only then will we be able to pave a path to making this place a destination airline instead of just a stepping stone.

Interest card link:

http://www.bluetruthpilots.com/uploaded/files/Campaign Information/Authorization Card Bus Reply.pdf

just go ahead and send it to both. It will cost you a dollar.

To all New Guys,
Welcome to Jetblue ! Last year jetblue overhired just prior to our SECOND UNION VOTE in a 2 year period. Those 300 newhires were enough to push the vote to fail. I dont blame them at all and most are now YES voters. .

While I agree with everything else you said; this 300 number just isn't true. I know because I was the first class that went through that was unable to vote in the last election. I can assure you 300 people were not hired after me, but before the election. From the guys I have talked to that are currently on the OC and were on the OC last election the majority of no voters were mid seniority 320 FO's, and very senior Captain's. Not new guys. So lets work on those guys as well as informing new guys.

While I agree with everything else you said; this 300 number just isn't true. I know because I was the first class that went through that was unable to vote in the last election. I can assure you 300 people were not hired after me, but before the election. From the guys I have talked to that are currently on the OC and were on the OC last election the majority of no voters were mid seniority 320 FO's, and very senior Captain's. Not new guys. So lets work on those guys as well as informing new guys.

True. I fly with a lot of new guys and they are mostly YES votes. They're learning quickly that the blue juice will not sustain you.

Latest resources

Back