• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Emirates order....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Richard Anderson goes running to the state department saying ?this is not fair??.

When Richard is finished squealing around the State Department, he puts his hand out for loans that don't have to be repaid, and Import dollars for his fleet of slave wage RJs.

Meanwhile management convinces pilots and ALPA to act as mouthpieces after whipping them into a xenophobic frenzy - Just a few short years after gutting their pay, their jobs and their pensions.

Irony.

Delta is hiring but dont bother

we have no jobs available for EK pilots

The recruiters are watching

FT3

Remain calm. First EK pilot hired off the street 2 weeks ago. More with interviews scheduled.

Posted by - Purple Drank

Has anyone from Emirates, Qatar, Etihad, etc been hired?

Posted by - Eldee5

Yes. Some of us are coming back. It's not all about the money. I for my part would be perfectly happy staying domestic for a few years before I fly another crossing.

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/major/77919-who-s-been-hired-18.html

When Richard is finished squealing around the State Department, he puts his hand out for loans that don't have to be repaid, and Import dollars for his fleet of slave wage RJs.

Meanwhile management convinces pilots and ALPA to act as mouthpieces after whipping them into a xenophobic frenzy - Just a few short years after gutting their pay, their jobs and their pensions.

Irony.

Technically Richard wasn't a part of that. He left prior to NWA's BK, and came back after DL was done. Also, any money borrowed during BK has been paid back. The debt was over $18 Billion, and it's now down to $10 Billion and will be $7 billion shortly. And one only has to watch what has happened to European countries and their own national airlines to see what COULD happen here with no defense. Several countries like Gernany, France, and Austria limit what types of planes and how many cities can be served by the Gulf Carriers. Even Canada limits them to 3 flights per week, to one Canadian city. That's protectionism, and it protects national jobs. I guess you think they are wrong.... And they give you the middle finger....even though Airbus builds planes in France and Germany, they still limit the cities allowed. Hmmmmm.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Don't forget the rape victims who are themselves jailed.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Don't forget the 8 and 10 year old CHILDREN who get expelled from school and prosecuted in the US for bringing certain TOYS to school.

Travesties in both countries.

Last edited:
Several countries like Gernany, France, and Austria limit what types of planes and how many cities can be served by the Gulf Carriers. Even Canada limits them to 3 flights per week, to one Canadian city. That's protectionism, and it protects national jobs. I guess you think they are wrong.... And they give you the middle finger....even though Airbus builds planes in France and Germany, they still limit the cities allowed. Hmmmmm.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Just as Emirates announced doubling its A-380 service to Munich TODAY...hahahahaha

I'd have to say, General lee, you timing is impeccable. I'll never forget when you were so sure any 5th freedom route would be blocked, JFK-MXP was announced the very next day.

Just as Emirates announced doubling its A-380 service to Munich TODAY...hahahahaha

I'd have to say, General lee, you timing is impeccable. I'll never forget when you were so sure any 5th freedom route would be blocked, JFK-MXP was announced the very next day.

What you don't understand is Germany limits the number of cities, not plane size. Austria told you NO to your A380 to Vienna. You didn't know that? You do now! Regardless, you are restricted, and that may grow depending on how desperate you get. I think you may try Tripoli to Miami, Khartoum to Beijing, and Male to Providence. Sounds Fantastic! Good luck with that. And oh yeah, the 3 Gulf carriers initially resisted joining an Alliance due to restrictions, like "acting like a TEAM player." Hmmmm. One just joined "One World" and I think another may go to the Star Alliance. World domination is tough as a part of a team..... You'll figure it out someday...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
What you don't understand is Germany limits the number of cities, not plane size. Austria told you NO to your A380 to Wein. You didn't know that? You do now! Regardless, you are restricted, and that may grow depending on how desperate you get. I think you may try Tripoli to Miami, Khartoum to Beijing, and Male to Providence. Sounds Fantastic! Good luck with that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Your only defense are sarcastic remarks about a 5h freedom EK flight from Tripoli to Miami?

Once Berlin's Brandenburg airpot finally opens, EK has rights to start operations. You didn't know that? You do now!

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Your only defense are sarcastic remarks about a 5h freedom EK flight from Tripoli to Miami?

Once Berlin's Brandenburg airpot finally opens, EK has rights to start operations. You didn't know that? You do now!

Thanks professor Dumbledoor for your astute observation... Sarcasm bites when it's true. Well sure, you have rights to LIMITED cities, that the Govt allows. Etihad had to buy part of Air Berlin to get some connecting pax traffic in Germany, and there are no others in Germany your airline can buy into. That is the only way you guys will get more traffic, and you can't even buy the majority. The Lufthansa lobbyists are too strong IN GERMANY. There will be places that do not want your planes, or limits them. Look at Canada---they slammed all of you guys, and they don't need your oil. Did you know that? You do now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back