• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Emirates order....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Your only defense are sarcastic remarks about a 5h freedom EK flight from Tripoli to Miami?

Once Berlin's Brandenburg airpot finally opens, EK has rights to start operations. You didn't know that? You do now!

Great 8,
Hope we as a nation can all be employed by ME companies in the future as we buy all our stuff from the Chinese.
You can root for EK all you want, but you won't find a ton of support here on an American based web site. Call it Xenophobic if you insist, but there used to be a time when it was good ole fashioned patriotism. Enjoy the UAE.
LUV

Great 8,
Hope we as a nation can all be employed by ME companies in the future as we buy all our stuff from the Chinese.
You can root for EK all you want, but you won't find a ton of support here on an American based web site. Call it Xenophobic if you insist, but there used to be a time when it was good ole fashioned patriotism. Enjoy the UAE.
LUV

Thankfully Consolidation will strengthen the big 3 US legacies to fight the growing Gulf carriers. A few years ago during the BKs it would have been a lot tougher.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Don't forget the 8 and 10 year old CHILDREN who get expelled from school and prosecuted in the US for bringing certain TOYS to school.

Travesties in both countries.

Really? You are comparing rape victims being jailed to kids who bring fake guns to school and getting expelled? Really? The heat over there is melting your brain. Wow. The kids actually did something wrong if it looked like a weapon.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Great 8,
LUV

Code sharing with Aeroflot & Saudia, while buying French airplanes....is good ole fashioned patriotism is it?

What's new fashioned?

fv

Last edited:
Really? You are comparing rape victims being jailed to kids who bring fake guns to school and getting expelled? Really? The heat over there is melting your brain. Wow. The kids actually did something wrong if it looked like a weapon.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Huh?

Last edited:

Bye Bye---General Lee

Not like a kid would ever bring a real gun to school in America and use it, right?

Do you just go mouth to keyboard and bypass brain every time?

fv

Thanks professor Dumbledoor for your astute observation... Sarcasm bites when it's true. Well sure, you have rights to LIMITED cities, that the Govt allows. Etihad had to buy part of Air Berlin to get some connecting pax traffic in Germany, and there are no others in Germany your airline can buy into. That is the only way you guys will get more traffic, and you can't even buy the majority. The Lufthansa lobbyists are too strong IN GERMANY. There will be places that do not want your planes, or limits them. Look at Canada---they slammed all of you guys, and they don't need your oil. Did you know that? You do now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Slammed huh ? And BTW Dubai has no oil, it has location.

Check out Bloomberg's article today:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-14/emirates-widens-gap-as-record-order-builds-dominance.html

How you like them for apples...but don't worry you have the moral high ground with your code share with Aeroflot, Saudia and giving billions to the French instead of Boeing.

As to loving your own, when a Delta customer buys a ticket the person in the flight deck may be making $20,000 per year (with no health care?) , the lowest an Emirates customer would see is about $140k...

...way to take care of your customers and your brothers.

That would be good ole fashioned "food stamps".

Patriots all...ha. You guys have no credibility.

GL, for ten years you slammed and slagged fellow pilots - SWA, LCCs & regionals.

All Americans...hypocrite

Next.

fv

Last edited:
Great 8,
LUV

Not supporting or rooting for Emirates at all. Just correcting General Lee and Sniper. Its fun to poke at their insecurities and watch them get all huffy puffy. What really gets them upset is to remind them they are not widebody captains....its hilarious to see their immature comebacks. Sometimes i think i'm debating 16 year old Microsoft flight simmers. Often I see myself lowering to their level for my own entertainment.

So, I'm just here to take as much money as I can from the UAE and bring it back to America. Sounds patriotic to me. Plan to retire in 10 years, well before Sniper or General Lee (<--- its the same person) will ever be a wide body international captain...... :'( poor general leeeeeee/sniper

Emirates is making a big push for 5th freedom transatlantic. Very soon to start trans-Pacific under the Qantas brand name operated by Emirates. I will be long retired before any of that makes a real impact on US pilot jobs. I've said before, it might actually create more Legacy pilots jobs (less wide body, more domestic)

Let Emirates feed into Delta hubs (Detroit, JFK, Atlanta etc) Delta will have so much connecting traffic they will not know what to do with.

Last edited:
Not like a kid would ever bring a real gun to school in America and use it, right?

Do you just go mouth to keyboard and bypass brain every time?

fv

You must have missed Varmit's initial statement. And, kids that do bring stuff to school that might resemble a weapon do get in trouble. Comparing that to a rape victim getting thrown into jail is just wrong. Don't you agree?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Not supporting or rooting for Emirates at all. Just correcting General Lee and Sniper. Its fun to poke at their insecurities and watch them get all huffy puffy. What really gets them upset is to remind them they are not widebody captains....its hilarious to see their immature comebacks. Sometimes i think i'm debating 16 year old Microsoft flight simmers. Often I see myself lowering to their level for my own entertainment.

So, I'm just here to take as much money as I can from the UAE and bring it back to America. Sounds patriotic to me. Plan to retire in 10 years, well before Sniper or General Lee (<--- its the same person) will ever be a wide body international captain...... :'( poor general leeeeeee/sniper

Emirates is making a big push for 5th freedom transatlantic. Very soon to start trans-Pacific under the Qantas brand name operated by Emirates. I will be long retired before any of that makes a real impact on US pilot jobs. I've said before, it might actually create more Legacy pilots jobs (less wide body, more domestic)

Let Emirates feed into Delta hubs (Detroit, JFK, Atlanta etc) Delta will have so much connecting traffic they will not know what to do with.

Nah, Delta wants control of the revenue. Your planes have so much debt attached to them (100 A380s cost what again?) and so many employees per plane, that it wouldn't make financial sense. Have you seen the latest DL feed contracts on Delta Connection? Delta wants the revenue for themselves, and it's doubtful they need your feed.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back