• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Emirates order....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree with Bill, that was a good post. Listen, you have an interesting job over there. I'll lay off slamming your new home if you guys lay off expressing your dreams of World Domination starting with making certain US carriers your "RJ fleet." Reading stuff like that would make anyone defensive. Deal?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Deal.

I wish you and Bill L. all the best... Seriously.

fv

I'm beginning to wonder about your ability to focus. You just typed hundreds of words about Qantas and Europe. Despite the fact that I didn't mention it. I made a statement regarding the Qantas CEO's outsourcing Qantas International flying, instead of doing it themselves. Out sourcing the flying to Jetstar and EK etc.

By the way; Qantas used to fly to Athens, Vienna, Rome, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and London. They now fly to London. You're short sighted General. You're also boring the sh!t out of me

You're bored because you can't debate. They used to go to those cities, decades ago. You forgot to add they used to have 707s, too. Anything else you want to add? In the past 10 years they went to FRA and maybe CDG, besides LHR. You are wrong Dicko, and it shows.

Talk about losing focus Dicko, we were discussing EK and the outsourcing of Europe, which I correctly stated wasn't much by QF. Jetstar is a wholly owned subsidiary, and employees can transfer between the two(at least once). In fact, some furloughed QF pilots are flying there right now.

And you are right Dicko, this is getting boring, especially for me. Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back