• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Emirates order....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you and your buddies turn this thread into 100% hypocrisy and half truths. All I do is correct Sniper/General Lee's vast misconceptions and exaggerations.

If you were to create an image of living in Dubai from you and your buddies, I would paint a picture of overcrowded jails and mass gang-rapes with no consequences. However, my first hand experience is that Dubai is the safest city I have ever lived in. A first hand experience that General Lee et al, do not have.

back on topic..

Instead of getting insulted by my comments, take them as warnings. Delta/United cannot compete against the Emirates product and never will. So be offended by that absolute truth.

There is a major shift in power in global aviation. One World, Skyteam and Star alliance are crumbling. New alliances are being formed, (ie. Emirates/Qantas/Jet Blue/Virgin America/Alaska)

Delta is hiring but dont bother

we have no jobs available for EK pilots

The recruiters are watching

FT3

The second one Sherlock. The UAE were fighting beside us in the first.

Really? they cant even take a bath dude.
Are you kidding? hypocrats with no respect for humanity, look around you.
Indians and pakistanis and others are treated like dogs

Its hilarious how General Lee and Sniper's posts are all bunched together in the same time slots.

You could at least try to make an effort to conceal that you two are the same person...

Its hilarious how General Lee and Sniper's posts are all bunched together in the same time slots.

You could at least try to make an effort to conceal that you two are the same person...

Good ol Genital "lee" Warts..isn't she a hoot?

Emirates is buying Camels for you. Now you can upgrade. Check the recent news from Dubai.

PS

FT3

Another thread turned into insults rather than substance because of Sniper & GL.

Love this whole righteous angle from these 'patriots' as DAL continues to code share with Saudia...but in an even bigger way with the Russian airline Aeroflot operated by a govt that is protecting an American traitor.

Let me tell you if Snowden sets foot in the UAE - he's on a one way ticket to DC.

No GIs in Russia boys...loads in this neck of the woods.

The inconvenient truth....Delta tucked up in bed with the Russians and the Saudis, buying French airplanes, while Delta Connection pilots get pissed on.

Keep throwing the stones boys.

fv

Last edited:
Ok Fare...

You win the most pointless post on FI this year. congrats!!!

Hit a nerve huh?

It's a parody...on your boys. Have you read the thread?

And the relevance of Snipers "take a shower" & "camel" & GLs rape case to aviation is what?

Exactly -pathetic. At least my pathetic post is relevant to your airline. Rape, camel & shower?

Completely incapable of looking at anything objectively.

If you boys want to take the high rd, then stop the silliness. Because you look stupid.

So Bill...Camels, Showers & Rape....care to address?

fv

Last edited:
No,

Your post was all over the map. Try to be relevant next time.

Latest resources

Back