Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually I do.

Nu.
I know you will chase airplanes, and I think that everyone here knows it.
I am fine with that. I have good enough seniority that the worst I will see is a 320 as a line holder.
767 was fun, but I realize that my time on it is about up!

If there are furloughs these predictions are off the table. You might be lucky to by a DC9 FO.

In ANC, no less. :uzi:

Actually I do.

Nu.
I know you will chase airplanes, and I think that everyone here knows it.
I am fine with that. I have good enough seniority that the worst I will see is a 320 as a line holder.
767 was fun, but I realize that my time on it is about up!

Heyas ACL,

It's hard to read people through a message board sometimes, but your comments here and over at APC seem to say that you didn't find much to like in the SLI.

Nu

I would strongly recommend to Delta pilots to NOT bid the A320 when the time comes. It is hard to fly and the seats are extremely uncomfortable. Flying an Airbus is absolute torture after flying a Boeing. If you are on the 320, you also have to fly the 319 which only has 124 seats. It is the same size as the DC-9-50. You are much better off on the MD-80's and 737's.

I would strongly recommend to Delta pilots to NOT bid the A320 when the time comes. It is hard to fly and the seats are extremely uncomfortable. Flying an Airbus is absolute torture after flying a Boeing. If you are on the 320, you also have to fly the 319 which only has 124 seats. It is the same size as the DC-9-50. You are much better off on the MD-80's and 737's.

Having flown both the A320 and the 737, I sense your tongue was in your cheek when you wrote that.

It's sort of like dark, noisy cubicle with sharp metal edges vs a quiet, baby-blue office made out of plastic.

Latest resources

Back