• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

new cessna!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's really painful trying to weed through The Russian's rants to get to the point of all these threads. It would be nice for a change not to see a post from him on a thread. Your comments all sound like they come from a young, abused teenager that has been bullied all his life. I know you think you're on top of the world with your CFI and BE-1900 experience but there are a plethora of pilots out there that have been neither and their points are valid. I don't have anything against you because I don't know you but Flightinfo would be a much more interesting place without all your childish outbursts. For the most part, I love this site, it's just the few like The Russian that bring it down.

It's really painful trying to weed through The Russian's rants to get to the point of all these threads. It would be nice for a change not to see a post from him on a thread. Your comments all sound like they come from a young, abused teenager that has been bullied all his life. I know you think you're on top of the world with your CFI and BE-1900 experience but there are a plethora of pilots out there that have been neither and their points are valid. I don't have anything against you because I don't know you but Flightinfo would be a much more interesting place without all your childish outbursts. For the most part, I love this site, it's just the few like The Russian that bring it down.
Rants and childish outbursts? Oh, thats what you call them now. How funny because thats not what they are. They are collected arguements against those who choose to make remarks about my career and life. And, they are directed at people, and only those people, who directly offend me. If you don't appreciate my posts in response to these folks, then maybe you should have a chat with them. You could start by telling them to stop making fun of other pilots and blaming one another for this industry's problems. Personally, I do not believe that I am on the "top of the world". If you knew me, you would know that I am very humble. I take the time to teach and understand, instead of blame. I agree that their points are valid, but they are not justified or backed. Mine are.

If you think I am bad, check every thread I have ever started. The people you are defending by your post are the ones that start the GIA bashing within the first two replys. Even if the thread is completely unrelated. Sometimes just asking a question results in "how much of a scab I am". Read this thread and you will see: http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=80549

I would check on who the childish one(s) are now. It's definately not me! Don't worry, I don't have anything against you either. It's just the ones, like I said, who continuously offend me. I wish you would see me in a better light, maybe you should check my other posts. I love flightinfo too. ;)

Here's a rumor I just received from a 'source':

At the AOPA Flyin earlier in June, a Cessna Dealer says he has seen the
drawings for Cessna's new single engine entry (not the LSA model).

He says it will be Cardinal like: Cantilevered wing a bit farther back than
the cardinal. fixed gear. 300+ HP; 50" wide cabin. Speed in the 180 range.
Possibly two seats in the front and an automobile like bench seat in the
back with three seat belts and a pull down cushion in case only two are
riding.

He said the airplane ahs been painted and is covered up. It might be
announced at Oshkosh. Or at AOPA in the fall.

Ya know, on the piper side, a cherokee 6 update would be great.
Same goes for the Az-truck.

I'm still waiting for the small turbo-prop (150-350hp class)

CE

However, this had to be taken care of now.

Come back when you can play hardball little one.

OMFG! He totally stepped to your webskillz and had to be put down like a little biatch! RepreSENT!

You payed for a job, and now you spend your free time and what money they pay you back getting all inter-wiggity up in the net-grills of those who point out this fact. Double guns, winner. Welcome to the ignore list.

As far as the new Cessna goes, what's wrong with the 152? It does what it was intended to do impeccably. I like the sound of the 210 replacement, though.

You payed for a job, and now you spend your free time and what money they pay you back getting all inter-wiggity up in the net-grills of those who point out this fact. Double guns, winner. Welcome to the ignore list.

Didn't pay for my job! If you took the time to learn the truth, you could end your stupid bashing. Oh, so you ignore me? Is that how we debate these days? You don't like what you hear and see so you ignore it. Sorry I brought facts to the table.

As far as the new Cessna goes, what's wrong with the 152?

Ummm, they don't make it anymore. Therefore, the company needs a replacement to compete in this market and create revenue.

Russia, stop hijacking threads. There are dozens of PFT/Gulfstream threads lying around. Go jump on one of those to repeat the same damn things over and over.

Russia, stop hijacking threads. There are dozens of PFT/Gulfstream threads lying around. Go jump on one of those to repeat the same dang things over and over.

This is the first thread I have ever hijacked. And, I already apologized for hijacking the thread. I made my initial comment to a poster and then stopped. gkrangers decided he wanted to continue. If others join in, I will defend myself from their horrible words. We aren't talking about Gulfstream here, we are talking about them and myself. By "them" I mean those who consistantly post offensive material towards me or on MY threads. I don't care to repeat the same things over and over, that's not my style. In fact, I dislike these discussions. But I participate to correct false statements and stop libel. Sorry if I have offended you, I never meant for this to blow up this way.

Latest resources

Back