• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New CEO @ Shuttle America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think maybe you guy's need to get your fact straight on those old saab's I think they were not given to Shuttle I think it was something like you were losing money on them and something about a ipo. Why get all excited about the pilot list I did not see anything offical on a new c.e.o.

Lets not forget that Republik/CHQ derived no benefit whatsoever by having SA fly the Saabs. It did not help them improve their bottom line nor their marketability for the IPO in the least bit, did it?

But then again, we are getting ahead of ourselves aren't we.

Last edited:
"... facts straight..." lol, are you sure you want to open that can up?

B

Let's say the EMB-170's show up on SA's doorstep due to scope clause or whatever. What's the reaction at CHQ going to be? Will you wan't to merge the list then? Or just stay with the 145's?

If that happened I'd be pretty happy. It would just prove that I had indeed died sometime, long ago, and this is actualy hell... I thought it would be a lot colder though since it must be frozen over, but over all, hell isn't as bad as I had been led to believe all this time... :)

B

tyuwerty said:
Lets not forget that Republik/CHQ derived no benefit whatsoever by having SA fly the Saabs. It did not help them improve their bottom line nor their marketability for the IPO in the least bit, did it?
And, if true, this is the pilots' fault, so they need to be stapled to the bottom.

It's not too hard to tell who's the CHQ pilot and who's the SA pilot on this thread, now is it?

;)

IP, I meant to say that in my most sarcastic voice. It just got diluted a little in the writing. (Note to self, attempt to increase sarcastic inflexion when writing).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back