• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New CEO @ Shuttle America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tyuwerty That was to much alike. Just like OJ Do you have a white bronco?

jetnut said:
http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=670117&WxsIERv=RW1icmFlciBFUkotMTcwLTEwMA%3D%3D&WdsYXMg=VW5pdGVkIEV4cHJlc3MgKENoYXV0YXVxdWEgQWlybGluZXMp&QtODMg=U2FvIEpvc2UgZG9zIENhbXBvcyAoU0pLIC8gU0JTSik%3D&ERDLTkt=QnJhemls&ktODMp=U2VwdGVtYmVyIDIyLCAyMDA0&BP=1&WNEb25u=I think this might work to look at. it shows a picture of a 170 (REP) in united colors and the N# is N631RW. That is not a RP N#. Why would CHQ have 3 types of #'s. The plot thickens
Uh, sorry dude. We already have 3 different suffixes (N***JQ) for our newest airframes on the Airways side. Pretty hard to tie different "N" numbers into a vast conspiracy.... but whatever makes you tick :)

tscarecrow said:
See, sarcasm CAN work if used properly. Take notes.

Were you reading my post through the hole you farted in you underpants or something?
tscarecrow, now that was funny, I giggled to my self the entire time I was brushing my teeth through my little fart hole. Mind you I must admit I was a little giddy from losing sleep due to the thought given the toothpaste conundrum! I am sorry for calling you a d1ckwad, and I hope that I didn't not make you sad. I guess I was just lashing out with pent up aggression from having a repressed childhood and spending to much time near spinning propellers.

Lets us look at this logically if we shall. An anonymous poster defending innocence regarding anonymous hijacked posts on a different board to a bunch of anonymous posters on an anonymous posting board (I like the word anonymous for some reason today). Your a smart guy, (I can tell with all the thought you give to physics), does the incongruity of the situation strike you as amusing? If it was me, analytically speaking of course, what would stop me from confessing my sins? Nothing I tell you. I would fess up, get a big belly laugh out of the whole thing, change my name and post again 10 minutes later.

I have not done that, so therefore, "if d' glove don't fit you must acquit".

Besides we have much more important things to discuss, things we can actually affect. Weren't we originally talking about mass conspiracy, new CEO's, 1 for 1 seniority lists, and 170's on the property?

tyuwerty said:
I don't want to get you mad though and pull that "9"
Just don't drop by my house unannounced and you'll be fine. ;)

tyuwerty said:
Besides we have much more important things to discuss, things we can actually affect. Weren't we originally talking about mass conspiracy, new CEO's, 1 for 1 seniority lists, and 170's on the property?
1-for-1?? Jeez, even I would find that to be unacceptable. 1-for-9, maybe, even DOH... But 1-for-1 would put ALL our pilots in the top 200-or-so on their list.

KingAirer said:
This is getting out of hand.
I agree, but I doubt for the same reason as you.

I just think this Finfo Rumor is funny how its grown, from a CEO to Shuttle getting the 170s, to 1 for 9's etc etc.....Who knows, a merger, Sr list included may be the best thing for both pilot groups. Then we couldnt be used against one another, this is one of the main reasons i think it wont happen. But again, we are way ahead of ourselves.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back