New CEO @ Shuttle America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tyuwerty said:
Lets not forget that Republik/CHQ derived no benefit whatsoever by having SA fly the Saabs. It did not help them improve their bottom line nor their marketability for the IPO in the least bit, did it?

But then again, we are getting ahead of ourselves aren't we.
Bull..

Look at the real facts. CHQ was loosing money on the Saabs and stuck in a long term lease and that wouldn't look good for an IPO. SA sub-leased ALL the Saabs paying CHQ to cover their long term leases, flying approx. 14 and parking around 10 absorbing CHQ's debt on them (10 parked partly due to not enough flying for them and the rest was because CHQ only pencil whipped the books and did no real maintenance on any of them after they knew they were getting rid of them so several weren't even airworthy/safe or legal to fly!).

SA absorbed CHQ's garbage to make them look good for the IPO and has now turned the a/c around and is making money with them.

Last edited:
OK!
sar·casm 1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound. 2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

(Note to self #2: sarcasm not communicated effectively through the written word. Avoid it in future writing)

I am with you on this one BENDER. Of course SA helped the bottom line and the IPO. Only a fool could think otherwise.

;)

Last edited:
I applaud you on using Bongo from "Life in Hell" as your avatar, tyuwerty. I used to think that LIH was only applicable to working in an office, but then...

;)

Ok sort of off topic here, but let me see if I can get this straight.

Republic - doesn't have certificate yet
CHQ - If they fly the 170, they will probably lose the AA flying
SA - Possible addition, only paperwork hasn't been started yet

Aren't these things suppost to be flying by the middle of Oct?

What kind of rabbit is wexford pulling out of it's hat to make this work?

tyuwerty said:
OK!
sar·casm 1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound. 2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Hey dictionary man are you the same douchebag that so graciously gave us the definition of 'slander' the other day on the company website? If so you are one sad individual.

tscarecrow said:
tyuwerty said:
Hey dictionary man are you the same douchebag that so graciously gave us the definition of 'slander' the other day on the company website? If so you are one sad individual.
"Hey d!ckwad dont b accusin" I can most certainly guarantee that I am not the same individual. I did read them, and I thought the definition thing a cool and funny way to get a point across. Take a look at my posts, you'll see that I always come down on the side of the SA guys not attacking them.

Hey tscarecrow. I just had a look at the website the you refer to. Looks like "the poster" was active again yesterday. Hmmm, and there is only a couple of minutes difference between your post last night and the one on that board. Intersting isn't it????

tyuwerty said:
Hey tscarecrow. I just had a look at the website the you refer to. Looks like "the poster" was active again yesterday. Hmmm, and there is only a couple of minutes difference between your post last night and the one on that board. Intersting isn't it????
Boy you got me detective. I beg you not to place my friends and loved ones in jeopardy by revealing my secret identity to all. As if anyone gives a... whatever.

See, sarcasm CAN work if used properly. Take notes.

Were you reading my post through the hole you farted in you underpants or something? Note that the hurtful badnames I used were only meant to make you feel sad if you are indeed the Dictionary Douchebag. Being the amateur detective that you clearly are, you have to admit the coincidence is too great to ignore. I for one am not entirely convinced. Not that it matters. Unlike you I don't know who the hell I am talking to. I may be wrong, but hey I reserve that right.

What am I doing? It's my day off!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back