Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CherryBomb

Former freight trash
Well since I get all my news from flightinfo, I may as well contribute this time.

All Avantair FO's got a much needed raise today.

Below is the new pay scale:

Year 1
$35,000.00
Year 2
$37,000.00
Year 3
$39,000.00
Year 4
$41,000.00
Year 5
$43,000.00
Year 6
+ COLA

Per diem remains the same at 2.00 dollars an hour. Upgrade bonus has been eliminated for people hired after 9-1-07. Upgrades still holding at about a year if the FO is "ready".

Thoughts??

CB

Well since I get all my news from flightinfo, I may as well contribute this time.

All Avantair FO's got a much needed raise today.

Below is the new pay scale:

Year 1
$35,000.00
Year 2
$37,000.00
Year 3
$39,000.00
Year 4
$41,000.00
Year 5
$43,000.00
Year 6
+ COLA

Per diem remains the same at 2.00 dollars an hour. Upgrade bonus has been eliminated for people hired after 9-1-07. Upgrades still holding at about a year if the FO is "ready".

Thoughts??

CB

So, if upgrade is one year and upgrade bonus is now gone, the pay is essentially the same? I guess it's nice for anyone who takes more than a year to upgrade though.

What was the upgrade bonus? Any idea why it was eliminated? Did the captain pay rates also get raised?

If I understand the system correctly the extra-day rate was based on 1.5 x a calculated daily rate. Is the overtime rate also increased or have I misunderstood.

If I understand the system correctly the extra-day rate was based on 1.5 x a calculated daily rate. Is the overtime rate also increased or have I misunderstood.

the overtime rate will also increase.....it is calculated by salary/182(the number of days worked per year) X 1.5

so first year fo should get $288.46 per day for overtime

Can any of you Avantair folks give any insight into the 'Profit Sharing" mentioned in the APC listing?

Latest resources

Back