• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New ASA/XJT JCBA rumor....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wasn't that the rumor that was so accurate your MEC tried to Article 8 our guys for violating a confidentiality agreement? His choice of title for that rumor was over the top, but the rumor was pretty accurate.

You consider a resolution bing drafted about the MECs workong together to find a bid system that both parties will like almost the same as declaring war?

Rumor has it that the scheduling section is all that remains and a deal is being worked on to allow both sides to keep their respective scheduling sections/sytsems for up to a year while a mutually acceptable solution is worked on....Thoughts?

Reference all the arguments about adopting a new system now and being STUCK with it until the next contract, then subtract one lousy year. That's how long we'd suffer.
NO THANKS!

So, some of you would rather drag it out and negotiate a contract AFTER the other regionals in BK have a new contract forced on them?

So, some of you would rather drag it out and negotiate a contract AFTER the other regionals in BK have a new contract forced on them?

No, but we need mainline partners to post increases in their own payscales before we agree on ours.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Given the upcoming environment, I'm voting no unless the ta is lined with gold.

I'm tired of loopholes and agreeing now to give up bidding systems a year down the road opens a HUGE opportunity for Mgmt. at that time.

Wanna see your four year contract take four more to renegotiate? That's a good way to make it happen.

Latest resources

Back