Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JoeMerchant

ASA pilot
Rumor has it that the scheduling section is all that remains and a deal is being worked on to allow both sides to keep their respective scheduling sections/sytsems for up to a year while a mutually acceptable solution is worked on....Thoughts?

Sounds like a good compromise to get the deal done.

Question is, what happens in a year if a decision still isn't made?

here's a good one for ya, how about we use their system for a year. and they use ours for that year :)

Jcba

Great idea. I like it as it will give us more time while allowing the process to continue in a forward direction. I hope both ERJ and CRJ are happy with for the short term anyways.

Rumor has it that the scheduling section is all that remains and a deal is being worked on to allow both sides to keep their respective scheduling sections/sytsems for up to a year while a mutually acceptable solution is worked on....Thoughts?

Interesting. That would allow the process to continue and prevent scheduling from tying up gains in other areas. I'd be somewhat surprised if management was open to maintaining 2 systems, but I guess they'd have to anyway if the issue prevents a quick TA.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm calling BS! Per ALPA contract update on 5/15 they still have 18 sections open.

You people are hopeless. If the scheduling section is all that remains, then what that really means is, absolutely no progress has been made.

That's like saying "yes the fueling process is almost complete. Just waiting on the fuel truck to arrive."

The scheduling section is the most critical and disputed issue.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back