• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New AAI ALPA Strategy: Fire SWA Haters!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can guaran-damn-tee that there aren't 1500 satisfied ALPA members at AAI.

There will be if your MEC gets you a "relative position" SLI arbitration award.

This is another example of why you guys sound stupid talking about ATN71 business.

Some of you think that LH is a hard-liner, which is pretty funny. I don't think you could find an AirTran pilot who thinks LH is a "hard-liner". Not a one.

The gripe most AAI pilots have with LH is that he is too much of a milquetoast, won't stand up to management, gives away side-letters etc. and, as an FO, has little regard for the concerns of Captains and senior FO's.

Most of you also don't know that LH was never elected to be a President (NPA) or Chairman (ALPA). He was the Vice President under the NPA, when the President stepped down. He was "interim" Chairman during our transition to ALPA, and the MEC kept him in there because they didn't want to replace him during our Contract Negotiations "end-game", which is where we were when the merger was announced.

But, hey, don't let this stop you from showing your asses. Feel free to tell us how to run our union . . . . after all, you guys were "hired, not acquired" and clearly possess vastly superior intellect to mere AirTran pilots. :laugh: Oh, yeah, and we got that great new contract with my awesome 8% pay raise because of the merger, not despite it.

Just typed that to rattle your chain, looks like it worked. We know you don't make $hit and had to start your side business. We know FOs here at Southwest make more money then your Captains..... we know all of this.

You're crying about your little 8% raise, we will call that our ONE LUV gift... to you. your welcome tranny. :rolleyes:

By-the-way who is Kurt? What we need is JW back after SC term ends, of course.

Just typed that to rattle your chain, looks like it worked. We know you don't make $hit and had to start your side business. We know FOs here at Southwest make more money then your Captains..... we know all of this.

You're crying about your little 8% raise, we will call that our ONE LUV gift... to you. your welcome tranny. :rolleyes:

By-the-way who is Kurt? What we need is JW back after SC term ends, of course.

Too funny, you LUV to whine and moan when a few Delta dudes rattle your cage and stick their noses in our business but it's perfectly fine for you to stir the pot with your recently acquired brothers? Hypocrisy at its finest.........

Hey I don't want to be involved in your union- but can anyone set the rumor mill straight-
It was said that TO/Aka PCL128/ aka an officer more loyal to ALPA national that to AT pilots, much less swapa, -who had a LOT of future ambitions- was removed for interference w/ the SLI process/ aka: ALPA national attempting to interfere w/ the SLI-
So far this has made me seem really right and alpa conspiracy theories confirmed-
Tell me I'm wrong, please and that alpa national through TO wasn't doing what I feared they would be all along.
If so, good on you guys for ousting him. But if there's a more accurate picture- by all means, share.

Btw- relative seniority carries the same exact tone here as a staple does there- I'd be careful of the expectations ALPA is putting into your heads and their motivations for doing it.

Last edited:

Let's just say that the "little side business" made a whole lot more last year than any SWA FO did, that's for sure . . . . And that's before any AAI income.

If that's a "little side business" to you . . . . that's fine by me. See ya at the finish line, sucka! :laugh:

Last edited:
That "little side business" made a whole lot more last year than any SWA FO did, that's for sure . . . . And that's before any AAI income.

If that's a "little side business" to you . . . . that's fine by me. See ya at the finish line, sucka! :laugh:

Sounds like you don't need the money? Or a "part-time" flying job anyway. Why then do you worry about your "title" at your part-time flying job anyway? Sounds like you don't need it? :rolleyes:

Plus, don't be hating on me just because you were aquired and I was hired. Don't feel bad, I would have done the same thing if I didn't meet Southwest's hiring mins.

Remember, I had the choice, I could have been a tranny like you...

I'm here to help: just make sure you tell SWA: "That flying is your full-time job" - "nope, I don't have a full-time side business that requires me to be home all the time, not me. Don't know what you are talking about". Glad its working for you. Really, here is a :D to prove it.

BTW: I never cry about the Delta wonder twins.... I just give it back to them. Also, they really never point out what they are up to, unlike me - I told you I was kidding. That, right there is the difference between a boy and a MAN!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back