New AAI ALPA Strategy: Fire SWA Haters!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MILF Hunter

A buddy of mine from the Tranny sent me a text saying his union recalled their Vice Chair yesterday. Wow! That's pretty bold given the task at hand. If I'm not mistaken, United ALPA just did the same thing and it has really slowed the pace of their SLI talks.

Apparently this is nothing new however. NPA wrote the book on recalling reps. An old saying comes to mind. Something like, "You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl!"

I heard it had something to do with all you can eat buffets and union money but you never can trust a rumor.

Some tranny got recalled or fired (not sure). I think it was a VP of their Union or MEC. I think he likes to post on FI.com (often). Might have a "we are ALPA" avatar, not sure. :bawling:

A buddy of mine from the Tranny sent me a text saying his union recalled their Vice Chair yesterday. Wow! That's pretty bold given the task at hand. If I'm not mistaken, United ALPA just did the same thing and it has really slowed the pace of their SLI talks.

Apparently this is nothing new however. NPA wrote the book on recalling reps. An old saying comes to mind. Something like, "You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl!"

True, I have a feeling this has been in the works for awhile. I hope this isn't just settling some old scores a la NPA style as you mentioned. I'm going to call Slick and Mama-San and found out what's going on.............

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back