New AA Unlimited J/S carriers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aa73

Welcome aboard Frontier, Skywest and MidAtlantic.

For the entire list:

Alaska
Comair
Frontier
Jetblue
Midatlantic
Southwest
Skywest
USAir

Should keep on growing.

Regards,

If SWA gets unlimited JS, and AMR owns our seats, then why can't Trash States pilot get a recip in kind from SWA?
Don't jump on me about the RJ / mainline issue...you'll be preaching to the choir. Had it and lost it, back to the regionals.

Dx?

I wanna know when AA will loosen their deathgrip and allow offline dispatchers to ride in the back, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CARRIER in the industry does.

I'm not asking for the middle seat in the flight deck per CASS, just an empty in the back.

Personally, I have no problems with AA/AE DX, but, when I had an American Eagle ID card and was commuting to/fro DFW, I cant tell you how many times I'd try to ride offline, that captain would call their DX to see if an Eagle DX could ride, only to be refused, because AA/AE doesnt reciprocate, and allow offline DX to ride...

WhenI am asked by one of my captains, I will of course, repeat the FOM guidance, but, I will then tell the captain that he can't reciprocate, for I cant waltz over to an AA/AE flight and get a ride...

acaTerry said:
If SWA gets unlimited JS, and AMR owns our seats, then why can't Trash States pilot get a recip in kind from SWA?
Don't jump on me about the RJ / mainline issue...you'll be preaching to the choir. Had it and lost it, back to the regionals.

My best guess is that even though AMR "owns the seats", the reciprocating part of the deal is only limited to American Airlines, in other words the AA FAA certificate.

In a way, though, TSA and CHQ are unlimited because you guys can just D2, right? No need to get the 1W if there are seats in the back.

Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

dispatchguy said:
I wanna know when AA will loosen their deathgrip and allow offline dispatchers to ride in the back, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CARRIER in the industry does.

I'm not asking for the middle seat in the flight deck per CASS, just an empty in the back.

Personally, I have no problems with AA/AE DX, but, when I had an American Eagle ID card and was commuting to/fro DFW, I cant tell you how many times I'd try to ride offline, that captain would call their DX to see if an Eagle DX could ride, only to be refused, because AA/AE doesnt reciprocate, and allow offline DX to ride...

WhenI am asked by one of my captains, I will of course, repeat the FOM guidance, but, I will then tell the captain that he can't reciprocate, for I cant waltz over to an AA/AE flight and get a ride...

Man, I am at a loss on this one. I usually stay pretty current on pilot j/s issues, as far as dispatchers go I have no clue. I'd be for it.

I'm glad APA is busy negotiating unlimited J/S rights for all these airlines.

Maybe someday when they run out of other airlines to worry about, they will start working for us fuloughed pilots on some issues.

furloughfodder said:
Maybe someday when they run out of other airlines to worry about, they will start working for us fuloughed pilots on some issues.

The union is all over it. For example:
1. Furlough clock up and running on the union website.
2. The union is using a furlough clock on the union website to increase membership awareness.
3. Did I mention the furlough clock........

Hope you're not expecting much more from the folks who brought the B scale to the industry and followed up that stunning achievement with the most concessionary agreement (at the time) outside of BK of any pilot organization in the history of mankind.

Regards,

furloughfodder said:
I'm glad APA is busy negotiating unlimited J/S rights for all these airlines.

Hey bro, I agree wholeheartedly.

What, APA working for us furloughees? Can I have some of whatever you're smoking please.

B747FR8DAWG said:
AA73,

Do you know the status of AA's international jumpseats, have they (AA) eased up on it?

No, the int'l list is still the same, and there's no unlimited status for int'l. Sorry man.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back