New 1500 hour rule first affected

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General,

Are you saying you don't have 800 RJs? Do I need to do the leg work to prove you wrong? (PS....Southwest has ZERO RJs, and just because your slow at facts....that's ZERO as in NONE)

Again for the facts.....Gary is NOT looking for concessions. That's from the table. What part don't you understand? Is it just because it doesn't fit your mantra? Read it again tool.

You have to admit there is NO growth for Delta. What new cities? Four? Please. Meanwhile, your arguing that SW won't go international? Good luck with that because you'd be wrong. Your arguing against a company that only goes to about 35 states in the US. ZERO international.....yet. You really want to put your money on the SW no-growth mantra. You'd lose.....again.

LBB and MAF embarrassing? Not even close. I love cities where we make money hand over fist and you can't. You know you can't because you don't even try with mainline. As a matter of fact you Outsourced feeder couldn't even cut it. Richard Anderson saw a money losing operation in West Texas and cut bait.

We All Know what a tool and a d-bag you are, it's okay to admit it. I won't tell. Just between you and me friend. Promise.

The truth will set you free. Full Steam Ahead!

General,

Are you saying you don't have 800 RJs? Do I need to do the leg work to prove you wrong? (PS....Southwest has ZERO RJs, and just because your slow at facts....that's ZERO as in NONE)

Again for the facts.....Gary is NOT looking for concessions. That's from the table. What part don't you understand? Is it just because it doesn't fit your mantra? Read it again tool.

You have to admit there is NO growth for Delta. What new cities? Four? Please. Meanwhile, your arguing that SW won't go international? Good luck with that because you'd be wrong. Your arguing against a company that only goes to about 35 states in the US. ZERO international.....yet. You really want to put your money on the SW no-growth mantra. You'd lose.....again.

LBB and MAF embarrassing? Not even close. I love cities where we make money hand over fist and you can't. You know you can't because you don't even try with mainline. As a matter of fact you Outsourced feeder couldn't even cut it. Richard Anderson saw a money losing operation in West Texas and cut bait.

We All Know what a tool and a d-bag you are, it's okay to admit it. I won't tell. Just between you and me friend. Promise.

The truth will set you free. Full Steam Ahead!

Red, where will 88 717s go? And you think 4 new INTL routes is ZERO? Uh, what?? SWA just got SJU, and that's about it, and that's not really INTL, except for you guys.... You don't see growth for DL? Retiring 4000 in 5 years means upgrades and upward movement. How about you guys? Very little, mostly stagnation. That makes you MAD.

The DL boss probably saw the same most did, 50 seat RJs to LBB wouldn't work from a dying hub in MEM, and cut it. Ever wonder why most legacies don't fly mainline planes to LBB or MAF? If you had RJs, they might be flying there. You used to fly from LBB and MAF to ABQ and ELP, which are gone now. A downsizing has occurred at both.

Hey, it's ok to admit that you're unsure of your future. It just doesn't seem to mirror the past, lots of changes ahead. Just sit back and enjoy your 5 leg days ending in Harlingen. It's okay, 20 more years of it won't drive you "Nuts." See ya friend!

Bye Bye---General Lee

You don't see growth for DL? Retiring 4000 in 5 years means upgrades and upward movement.

Replacement of retirees does not necessarily equal growth. At best, it's status quo, assuming the retirees are replaced one-for-one, and I, for one, am not convinced they'll even do that.

Latest resources

Back