• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I mean no disrespect to DM. I meant to give an example of how easily accessible Kool-Aid can be to those who have a sugar addiction. Cheers

Ditto. DM has been willing to take UTC suggestions and is committed to improving the training program as the changes (many led by the UTC) have shown.

Juan, if NJA pilots find themselves becoming complacent over how good they now have it, they can go read the Options pilots' posts for a comparison...:eek:

Doyle, congrats to you and the Flex pilots. It sounds interesting and I look forward to hearing the details.

CA1900, I bet you get strange looks from the PIC when you start flying to Buffalo like a homing pigeon...:p

Yea, go ahead, let it all out. Do you all feel better now? Can I get any of you a cold towel or maybe an asprin?

I am sorry you're not excited about the 25 bay, world class, training facility or the new A/C, or the new interiors with all the toys, or the step program for captains, or the Electronic Flight Bags, or any of the other stuff that is coming. That is sad for you. I came from a far less prosperous company, where any one of these would be massive and incredibly good news. If you are so jaded to see just how good things are, compared to the rest of the industry, or any other industry for that matter,... well that is just sad.

Continue with the bashing. You do realize that you're coming off like a bunch of dicks, right?

No skin off my nose. Have fun and be happy. Later.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the record for thread length? Or, at some point, do the powers that be on the forum just end it?

SWA had one that was like 35 pages long, but those folks are a bunch of kool aide drinking freaks.

Can you smell that?
That's sarcasm.
Ha HA Ha HA HA HA HA !!!!! :laugh:

Does anyone know the record for thread length? Or, at some point, do the powers that be on the forum just end it?

Why would they end it? :confused: The purpose of the board is to have online conversations.

Those NJA pilots that prefer active participation in a current project to anticipation of a future event should check out njasap.com NJI pilots may find it interesting, as well.

CA1900, the bashing sometimes encountered here gives FlightInfo a bad name and detracts from the camaraderie of an online community, IMO. Some of you guys have a strange sense of humor... but I've enjoyed the discussion, nonetheless...:p
Have a good weekend everybody!
NJW

REEEELAX Captain Dad, no reason to call us Dicks for
poking fun at you for bringing our expecations up so
high. It is good news. May be next time you will either do one of two of things.
A. Keep it under your hat OR
B. Make it sound smaller than what it is, so that we would have been pleasantly surprised instead of disappointed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoXLu9Rz70g
Lighten up, you're not boring but the news was in comparison to all your hype.

Last edited:
DICKS.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back