• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And fwiw,
:rolleyes:
I have heard ...

Upon landing, the nj pilots call njs to get approval to take two airline fas to their destination....approved as requested.

2. nj guy is airlining on XYZ airline.:rolleyes:...

Sure it doesnt happen too often, and these are only the ones I have heard :rolleyes:about. Imaging how many others I havent heard about.

Never say never.

Why not? Several NJs guys just did on this thread...

...keep chasing that anecdotal carrot they like to put out there...they want you to "lust" over their imaginary "great days" at work. Too bad the REALITY of thatfantasy includes lav service, cleaning, scraping windshield, chasing unholy fingerprints with a cloth, and kissing *** all day with no dignity.

Why not? Several NJs guys just did on this thread...

...keep chasing that anecdotal carrot they like to put out there...they want you to "lust" over their imaginary "great days" at work. Too bad the REALITY of thatfantasy includes lav service, cleaning, scraping windshield, chasing unholy fingerprints with a cloth, and kissing *** all day with no dignity.

(I know I shouldnt contribute to this moron but here I go anyway).

I have two theories on you.

You either got turned down by NJs.

or,

You were a captain at NJs and quit to fly the "heavy iron". Now there, you are junior or furloughed, and regret leaving for the dream job.

(and yes, I do wipe down the lav and wipe the galley for fingerprints, and NO, I do not kiss anyones a$$. But I also enjoy a pretty good QOL....pay, vacation time, they feed me while at work, and get the occasional $100 handshake).

VOR....get over it.

We are NOT doing it for jumpseat privileges so everyone dont get your panties in a wad. Not like the jumpseat is much of a privilege and why would we use it a means to reposition. The company pays for a crappy seat anyway.

You either got turned down by NJs.

or,

You were a captain at NJs and quit to fly the "heavy iron". Now there, you are junior or furloughed, and regret leaving for the dream job.

(and yes, I do wipe down the lav and wipe the galley for fingerprints, and NO, I do not kiss anyones a$$. But I also enjoy a pretty good QOL....pay, vacation time, they feed me while at work, and get the occasional $100 handshake).

WRONG on both counts...and so predictable.
(You'll all note in the fracs section the "you must have been turned down by NetJets" is in 95% of the threads to anyone and everyone who dares question anything in regard to their company or job. ANYONE who doesn't drink the Kool-Aid that passes on the aura of illusion (and delusion) about what their job actually entails "must have been turned down by NetJets"

I do the SAME job for Flight Options, without the 'tude, and can't WAIT to leave the entire frac industry. Yes, you DO do the same job, in fact, MORE customer service, since we aren't all that motivated these days...(I don't need the TIPS...I'll leave that to you guys and the hooters waitresses)

We once at Flops had it MUCH better than you guys (you know before you took us into the IBT union, then left it for your in house once you helped mgt put our company under)...and never once during that time did we treat yours or other pilots like crap or put on airs about the job you KNOW are false, just in some warped quest for respect from airline guys to finally give you "validation" (all over the boards, look it up).

We are NOT doing it for jumpseat privileges so everyone dont get your panties in a wad. Not like the jumpseat is much of a privilege and why would we use it a means to reposition. The company pays for a crappy seat anyway.

Ahhh...the REAL 'tudes can come out again now that the plan was foiled.
Bummer. Glad I could help.

(ducking for the incoming organized onslaught of NJA in house union spin machine (its their constant M.O.) attempting to discredit me.. as if the people who haven't yet ALREADY experienced them riding on their planes are unable to use the search function here and on ALPC to see for themselves. How you've all carried yourselves to the majors and other pilots is coming home to roost.

Don't forget to throw all the usual red herrings in, so everyone forgets what you're up to)

---as I was saying...
Meet all the "usual suspects" from the frac board from NJ swooping in to defend their reps from all the negative posts they make all over the boards about everyone else. Let the spin begin...They've nothing but that to do now that they decertified their union.
I've posted what I needed to...anything that comes after is just the usual FUD bs they are accustomed to inventing & stirring up.
The threads I posted earlier speak for themselves authored by NJ pilots.
'nighty night kiddos, have fun inventing again...

Latest resources

Back