NetJets will furlough......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Humphreybogart said:
Can't you NetJet people start your own website so you can gripe? Us people who work for good companies are sick of seeing you people cry.

Let me guess...you only work 10 days a month get paid six figures and go on holidays in the French Riviera....

How bout you exercise that block sender or block thread function if you don't want to read this.

El Chupacabra said:
Charter companies too.

Been told by folks flying for 135 vendors that they are getting paid 3X the normal rate to fly selloffs in NOV and DEC. Its like a gold rush.

That's just great. They can pay PREMIUM for sell offs, but refuse to just pay us. I just don't get it.

FLYLOW22 said:
BB told the negotiating committee today that he can't get enough pilots to work here. He is going to cancel deliveries and start furloughs while using sell offs to fly many owners around.

BB made reference to "hard times ahead" unless the pilots cave in his Tuesday Bill Boisture BS Briefing.

Makes no sense but I heard it straight from the horses mouth and ass.

Giddeup guys n gals. The ride is going into full tilt!

Let the furloughs commence BB. Cut your torso off in spite of your face. I bet there are pilots out there looking for voluntary furlough at this point...

Sounds as though you are nearing a tipping point.

If you've not been through this before, it is typical of how things go in a contentious negotiation. Management always takes a few hostages right about now; e.g., furloughees, new aircraft, etc.

Best of luck, from an outsider who hopes you stay the course.

squonk said:
That's just great. They can pay PREMIUM for sell offs, but refuse to just pay us. I just don't get it.

I believe it is because Santulli is determined to break you guys, and it will go VERY BADLY for you. Eastern Airlines all over again.

G4dude said:
I believe it is because Santulli is determined to break you guys, and it will go VERY BADLY for you. Eastern Airlines all over again.

Not gonna happen, but even if it did it would be better for the pilots. These owners are gonna need the service. They will buy planes and make their own flight departments, or charter, both of which pay much better.

What would you have us do G4, roll over and accept the low ball offers they are proposing?

PS. Hope all is forgiven when we take the G's. It will happen.

Blah Blah Blah

CE750Driver said:
PS. Hope all is forgiven when we take the G's. It will happen.

Yet another example of a baseless threat by someone who desires to take what is rightfully not theirs. Your fanciful dreams of yielding strength based upon your union power are doing nothing for your image.

As for an immature response which you so desperately desire from us NJI pilots, how’s this:

“Cathy, can you bring me up another cup of star bucks before dinner… thanks dear”

I would banter further, however I’m about to miss my tee time.

G4dude said:
Bingo.

but I don't give a darn as long as he goes down with me...

El Chupacabra said:
Bingo.

but I don't give a darn as long as he goes down with me...

I hate to be the one to remind you, but Richard has already got all his money out. He got paid up front - he sold his company to Buffet, then Warren hired him back to run it.

GV

Latest resources

Back