• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets will furlough......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess Worthless and Scamtulli wanna see an ol' fashioned Canadian rodeo.

Idiots.

Last edited:
Flylow22 posted:

BB told the negotiating committee today that he can't get enough pilots to work here. He is going to cancel deliveries and start furloughs while using sell offs to fly many owners around.

He can spout this terror warning all he wants. This is union busting 101.

I don't put it past them to maybe try and go at 1/2 speed through this. Don't think for one minute that this wasn't planned. There are no training slots planned at FS for next year. That came straight from a FS director.

Looks like a high stakes game of texas hold 'em...who will blink first?

dsptchrNJA said:
Think I'll wait for the "rest of the story".

dsptcher, you mean to tell me they let this leak without the "rest of the story".

I see some chinks in the armour.

Dsptcher......time to get your head out of the sand. Do me a favor, BB claims to have an "open-door" policy, a "rumor" like this is worth verifying straight from the source of the rumor.

E-mail him today and ask directly if he threatened to furlough pilots....Go ahead...let's see what his response is.

As far as the rest of the story......Bridgeway Bob will tell ypou all the company wants you to know. I hope he shows up tomorrow morning for the picketing.

You guys crack me up...

Why dont you just say outloud

"Other pilots, you weaken ourposition when you apply for jobs here at NJ, so please dont. Therefor we are making NJA look as miserabel as possible....All 20 of us..."

DO-82- what difference would it make it Bridgeway Bob showed up at picketing?

Can't you NetJet people start your own website so you can gripe? Us people who work for good companies are sick of seeing you people cry.

Looks like it will be an interesting holiday season for the owners... NJA's loss will be Citationshares and Flexjet's benefit...

FAcFriend said:
You guys crack me up...

Why dont you just say outloud

"Other pilots, you weaken ourposition when you apply for jobs here at NJ, so please dont. Therefor we are making NJA look as miserabel as possible....All 20 of us..."

DO-82- what difference would it make it Bridgeway Bob showed up at picketing?

Tomorrow there will be 350-400 pilots picketing in 5 different cities. Close to 100 in Columbus alone. Sounds like more than 20 to me. The holiday season is getting closer. How much does Netjets want to bleed?

Humphreybogart said:
Can't you NetJet people start your own website so you can gripe? Us people who work for good companies are sick of seeing you people cry.

Let me give you a hint rocket scientist, don't click on any thread with Netjets in it's title. It's not real hard to figure out.

On Your Six said:
Looks like it will be an interesting holiday season for the owners... NJA's loss will be Citationshares and Flexjet's benefit...
Charter companies too.

Been told by folks flying for 135 vendors that they are getting paid 3X the normal rate to fly selloffs in NOV and DEC. Its like a gold rush.

Latest resources

Back