• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SeaSpray said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chupacabra
Bingo.

but I don't give a darn as long as he (Santulli) goes down with me...

So if the union dupes succeed in shutting the company down, the only ones they're going to be hurting are the dispatchers and each other.

Clever.

Fine with me.. then it will be an easy decision to move on. I'm educated and experienced. I can easily make a living elsewhere, making more money than here. What about those dispatchers?

and he says that Not because the union is shutting down the company.... But as a response to the Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD) campaign ... management is running.

its not working. He's not scared

My favorite part of picketing was seeing management, specifically Boisture, scatter like roaches from the 4th floor of Easton's windows when they were pointed out with cameras. The heads dissapeared and then the blinds were drawn slowly my invisable hands.

Real stand up management we have here that hides from record.

Roaches to the flashlight....

wolfpackpilot said:
As for an immature response which you so desperately desire from us NJI pilots, how’s this:

“Cathy, can you bring me up another cup of star bucks before dinner… thanks dear”

That's not an immature comment. It's ignorant. "Starbucks" is one word, not two. Carry on... ;) TC

El Chupacabra said:
Well we will see what Richard will do, won't we?

as some have pointed out ... this Furlough, cancel orders, and Unemployment stuff is all just FEAR and scare tactics right out of the Union Busters Firm playbook.

totally expected and anticipated. Couldn't you hire someone with an original idea with all that money "richard got upfront"?

I use to think he was a decent man who would not screw with peoples lives the way these 4+ yrs of delay and stall tactics have.

All they can do is use the same tired tactics used by airline managements for decades.

All I was pointing out is that the two groups have different things at stake. Bill Boisture left Gulfstream with the over $120,000,000.00 he earned taking the company public. Santulli made his millions when he sold his company to Warren Buffet. These two guys are in the game because they love aviation. You are in it for a livelihood and you are not irreplaceable. I have transitioned turbo-prop pilots into Lears and Gulfstreams and you're right, for them it's like flight school, but transitioning experienced jet pilots is a cinch. All you are doing is showing them how to use skills they already have in a new airplane - it doesn't take long. Okay, maybe fighter pilots take a little longer because they have dead feet and don't understand why anyone would install a rudder on an airplane, but you get the idea.

I sense your anger, but who are you going to hurt but yourselves if you take the company down? Richard Smith has family money from the Smith Cough Drop pharmaceuticals. Jacobs, Orlinsky, Russell all made their money when the company was sold.

I would look at the books, see what the company could pay you and still stay in business, and negotiate for that.

GV

GVFlyer said:
I would look at the books, see what the company could pay you and still stay in business, and negotiate for that.

GV

Good for you GV. Too bad you don't get a vote.

By the way, why are you spending so much time on a subject that doesn't effect you one way or the other?

It's funny that the people this really does effect are 93% in favor of continuing down this path until we get what we want. Those are the guys that get a vote that counts. The rest of the paid zombies like Familyguy, the 350 NJA dispatchers we have registered on flightinfo now and the moronic corporate pilots like h25b are just background noise.

Starman said:
It's funny that the people this really does effect are 93% in favor of continuing down this path until we get what we want. Those are the guys that get a vote that counts. The rest of the paid zombies like Familyguy, the 350 NJA dispatchers we have registered on flightinfo now and the moronic corporate pilots like h25b are just background noise.

You're saying the outcome doesn't affect anyone except the pilots at this company? You are more narcissistic than I first thought.

Starman said:
The rest of the paid zombies like Familyguy, the 350 NJA dispatchers we have registered on flightinfo now and the moronic corporate pilots like h25b are just background noise.

I guess you'd be referring to us "moronic" pilots that weren't stupid enough to go to work at a place that pays 27K or are those the "moronic" pilots who are getting paid those NBAA wages that you're supposedly fighting the good fight for ??? I'm starting to get confused.. If that's how you define a moron, I guess I can live with that. Keep up the good work, we're all behind you... :confused:

And for not getting to vote... Thank goodness for that. I guess if you strive to disagree with likely the most respected voice of reason on this board (GVFlyer) I doubt many place much weight on your name game. You pretty much made a fool of yourself during the 135 scab threat fiasco. By the way, how are those plans going so far ???

Last edited:
I think our "churn" rate will go down as soon as we reacquire core fleet aircraft that can absorb the load of the Marquis Jet Partners Program. The Netjets Program will always succeed because you can never have so much choice or use of concurrent aircraft with any other way of fractional or total ownership.

I have been openly critical of management for selling the core fleet aircraft, and obviously Family Guy has a good point that it was impossible to predict how succesful the MJP would be in challenging economics that we now face. If anything the MJP has actually been too successful.

I see a lot of emotion here on these boards, but I think that it will pass soon with the passage of an affordable, yet acceptable wage increase. I am not part of negotiations and will not answer questions about what those numbers should be.

Running around like Chicken Little with cries of, "Sky is falling!" is not really intelligent nor accurate when you consider the present day numbers of usage.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back