NetJets whispers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

208starcheck

I'm in CMH training now and twice I've seen people get real quiet and move to the hall to whisper about something. They were talking about NetJets and I overheard them say "It has not been offically announced yet". Anyone have an idea of what's going on? The union stuff is not happening for another week. Anyone heard anything?

Spell it out loud 1, 2, 3,.......S T R I K E ....Its criminal what Santuli and Buffet have done to you guys and gals. Absolute crap!

Take a frickin stand and start putting adds out about the crap pay and work rules! Time to educate the customer who has been paying for your propsed raise for 2 plus years.

Nice job Sangooli and Buffet...paying people to fly left seat for 39k is BS!!!!

NetJets is aquiring the new aircraft portion of Flight Options. Used aircraft going to Swift. Announcement to be made in January.

Starman said:
By the way - welcome to the bottom of the seniority list boys.
Really? Just how iron-clad is your scope clause? What does it say specifically? I hear a whipsaw coming. I'm not trying to stir the pot here. I am trying to think like RTS.

BTW, don't you think an outright staple would divide the pilot group, thus weakening the union?

Last edited:
"BTW, don't you think an outright staple would divide the pilot group, thus weakening the union?"

Divide what pilot group? I think it would make 2000 (majority) pilots very happy! As for the pilots that will have to reinterview, not my problem. Maybe they should have formed a union and fought for some protections instead of asking me "when is your contract going to be done so WE can get a raise."

Sorry.

I have heard that options is unloading the challengers and and netjets wants all the daimond jets and options and the two G4's and no more FToptions.. A stockholder told me this who is pretty familiar with the company.

Latest resources

Back