NetJets whispers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fozzy said:
"BTW, don't you think an outright staple would divide the pilot group, thus weakening the union?"

Divide what pilot group? I think it would make 2000 (majority) pilots very happy! As for the pilots that will have to reinterview, not my problem. Maybe they should have formed a union and fought for some protections instead of asking me "when is your contract going to be done so WE can get a raise."

Sorry.
And about the scope clause........?

hellas said:
I have heard that options is unloading the challengers and and netjets wants all the daimond jets and options and the two G4's and no more FToptions.. A stockholder told me this who is pretty familiar with the company.
Did your stockholder friend have any insight as to what was going to happen with the rest of the FLOPS planes? (Hawkers, Legacys, CJs, etc.)

hellas said:
I have heard that options is unloading the challengers and and netjets wants all the daimond jets and options and the two G4's and no more FToptions.. A stockholder told me this who is pretty familiar with the company.
First of all, there are only 2, maybe one Diamond. Secondly, Netjets wouldn't have anything to do with the Diamond turd.

And finally, what Netjets wants and Netjets gets are two different things. Stockholder or no stockholder.

NetJets is aquiring the new aircraft portion of Flight Options. Used aircraft going to Swift. Announcement to be made in January.
Care to back that up with anything more substantial than the buzz?

I doubt it.

By the way, Whataburger is buying FedEx, announcement to be made in March. FedEx pilots to start at the bottom on the fryer.

Starman...from one Netjets guy to another....your an ass.

Whatever happens we are all frac pilots and we are all brothers and on the same team...no matter who signs our checks.

"And about the scope clause........?"

Yes we have scope. Could be better, but it could be much worse, like the failed TA. I would post it but I only have it in Adobe and can't cut and paste. To long to type.

I am just waiting like the rest. If all the rumors are true, we still won't need that many pilots from FLOPS. We will not take a majority of the planes. 400's and 800's for sure and maybe a few others. The used we have no interest in. So with that I would bet that the company will just offer interviews. But that is just my guess.

Must agree with gunfyter. Tired of the cry wolf thing. Been hearing the NJA to take over RTA / Flight Options thing for over six years. Enough already!!!

Fact is someone knows what is happening in the fractional world and you can bet the pilots will be the last to know.

Fozzy said:
"And about the scope clause........?"

Yes we have scope. Could be better, but it could be much worse, like the failed TA. I would post it but I only have it in Adobe and can't cut and paste. To long to type.

I am just waiting like the rest. If all the rumors are true, we still won't need that many pilots from FLOPS. We will not take a majority of the planes. 400's and 800's for sure and maybe a few others. The used we have no interest in. So with that I would bet that the company will just offer interviews. But that is just my guess.
Many of the used planes are gone. Our largest fleets by far are the "new" 400s and 800s. I think you are a little behind the times. FLOPS deals mainly with new products now.

Why would the company offer "just interviews" when they can set up a non-union alter-ego carrier and play us against each other? Search this site for the Freedom/Mesa saga. I am not trying to stir the pot. I am just trying to get people thinking, here. You don't think RTS is capable of such a thing?

Latest resources

Back