NetJets whispers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scope:

1.3 All flying performed by the Company or by the Company's parent corporation, or by a subsidiary or affiliate, which is directly or indirectly controlled by the Company, or by the Company's parent corporation, or any successor in interest, or flying performed on behalf of the Company or the Company's parent corporation as a result of any agreement to which the Company or the Company's parent corporation is a party or becomes a party, or flying utilizing the NetJets logo, shall be performed by pilots named on the Executive Jet Seniority List, except as set forth in 1.4 below.

1.4 Exception to the Scope of this Agreement:

a) The Gulfstream aircraft operated and to be operated by Executive Jet International, Inc.

b) Programs based and primarily operated outside the United States such as NetJets Europe or similar programs being contemplated in the Middle East, Far East and South America, whether or not such aircraft are owned by the Company, provided that the purpose thereof is not to deprive the Union of jobs. If financially or legally feasible, a Canadian NetJets program would be excluded from this section.

c) Any NetJets owner who is approved to operate Executive Jet aircraft as P.I.C. or S.I.C.

d) American Air Services, Inc. (Executive Jet Management, EJM and any other Air Taxi Commercial Operator ATCO) whose purpose is to alleviate "overflow" situations only:

1) The intent is NOT to reduce jobs, or slow expansion, but to assist the Company in extremely busy situations.

2) Executive Jet Management will conduct all fractional ownership sell-offs as charters under Federal Air Regulations Part 135.

3) Executive Jet Management will not operate "QS" tail numbers except as directed in mutually agreeable side letters of agreement, or when the aircraft is to be returned to the Company within six months or when the aircraft is actively offered for sale in the open market.

4) Executive Jet Management and Executive Jet Aviation flight crews will wear different uniforms.

5) Except as otherwise set forth in this Section, Executive Jet Management flight crews will not operate Executive Jet Aviation fractional ownership aircraft except in "emergency" situations in which case the aircraft will be returned within twenty-four (24) hours, and Executive Jet Aviation will notify the Business Agent within forty-eight (48) hours.

6) At no time will Executive Jet Aviation and Executive Jet Management crews ever be "mixed."

7) The Company agrees that neither the Company nor its affiliates, in the aggregate, will own or lease any aircraft operated by EJM or other A.T.C.O. operators except a) not more than ten (10) aircraft (none of which shall be owned by NetJets fractional owners) and b) aircraft such as the Citation S/II which are being phased out of the Company's operation, are not offered for sale in the NetJets program, are not being used to back up the NetJets program except on a diminimus basis and are actively offered for sale in the open market.

Frac Daddy said:
Why would the company offer "just interviews" when they can set up a non-union alter-ego carrier and play us against each other? Search this site for the Freedom/Mesa saga. I am not trying to stir the pot. I am just trying to get people thinking, here. You don't think RTS is capable of such a thing?
Why would RTS do that... The union carrier already is far and away the cheapest labor force in the industry. If he interviews in the pilots he gets them in at the bottom $ price. Thats what he did with the EJM pilots we took almost 2 yrs ago... after he furloughed them from EJM. Huge paycuts for those boys.

Anyway, it was just reported that Management was asked this directly and the answer is this aint happening.

Anyway, it was just reported that Management was asked this directly and the answer is this aint happening.

What aint happening?

Depends on what your definition of "this" is. Anyway, management lies and that is why most airlines have unions. It's going to happen, that is why you see 800XPs and 400Xps all over the country painted pure white. Like I said a long time ago, NJA takes those airplane while F/O sells the old stuff and away we go. It's just business, that's all. Why else would Raytheon give NJA a better deal on 400XPs than it would to F/Os? Not to mention the maintenance contracts. Welcome to aviation, better have a union to protect yourself from guys like Publishers.

?

Live4flyng said:
Why else would Raytheon give NJA a better deal on 400XPs than it would to F/Os?
Please give me the detailed comparison between the deal that NJA got vs. FLOPS on the 400s.

Frac Daddy said:
Please give me the detailed comparison between the deal that NJA got vs. FLOPS on the 400s.
This is a stick-up!
Next to Hugh Jorgan, you've got the best avitar. Dammm Sleestak,
still scare the sh!t out of me.

Now back to your regular thread.

Frac Daddy said:

Wassa matta Frac Daddy? Worried 'bout your position? Can you say "Checklist Complete"?

Live4flyng said:
Depends on what your definition of "this" is. Anyway, management lies and that is why most airlines have unions. It's going to happen, that is why you see 800XPs and 400Xps all over the country painted pure white. Like I said a long time ago, NJA takes those airplane while F/O sells the old stuff and away we go. It's just business, that's all. Why else would Raytheon give NJA a better deal on 400XPs than it would to F/Os? Not to mention the maintenance contracts. Welcome to aviation, better have a union to protect yourself from guys like Publishers.
You folks crack me up. The "pure white" is only because of the FAA. There were problems with 3M decals being used as stripes. This has nothing to do with these empty rumors. Not to mention that there are very old straight 800's and Citation III's that are white after going through the paint shop. Is NJA interested in our 800's and C3's? BA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HOH HOH YUK YUK!

If you think that then Janet Reno is training gay communist aliens to fly black helicopters for the UN and the recent hurricanes are Clinton's fault.

:rolleyes:

waka said:
If you think that then Janet Reno is training gay communist aliens to fly black helicopters for the UN and the recent hurricanes are Clinton's fault.

:rolleyes:
Now thats the first true thing I have seen in this thread.

What is the name of the actor who played Janet Reno in Mel Gibson's movie the Patriot? You know the one who burned down the church with live people inside.

davis said:
Spell it out loud 1, 2, 3,.......S T R I K E ....Its criminal what Santuli and Buffet have done to you guys and gals. Absolute crap!

Take a frickin stand and start putting adds out about the crap pay and work rules! Time to educate the customer who has been paying for your propsed raise for 2 plus years.

Nice job Sangooli and Buffet...paying people to fly left seat for 39k is BS!!!!
Excellent post! I'd just make a slight modification. Let's give SU--the soon to be official, new MEC--a well-deserved vote of confidence by giving them a chance to fight for the pilots before calling for a strike. I firmly believe that they will not hesitate to recommend a strike if that is determined to be in the best interest of the pilot group.

Latest resources

Back